anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
alright guys how do i do this? do I just post the link or what? or do i pm one of the mods and give them the link?
If you've posted enough times to be able to post a link then you can just do that. If you want the thread updated include the name of the original poster. Use the @ symbol in front of their screen name to alert them about the update.

Feb 18, 2018
The game is made in java, so it's harder than just downloading the .swf. Maybe @TheImage could share how'd he get a downloadable version. I tried a couple things but results were mediocre at best

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
The game is made in java, so it's harder than just downloading the .swf. Maybe @TheImage could share how'd he get a downloadable version. I tried a couple things but results were mediocre at best
I'm working on it. I didn't actually make the downloadable version, someone on 8chan did. I'll have to work out how to do it myself

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Courtesy of 8ch, here's 0.0.31

The riddles in kitsunes dungeon didn't load properly for me, but I got around it using chrome inspection tool. (F12)
Many thanks!

Help

Aug 5, 2016

The riddles in kitsunes dungeon didn't load properly for me, but I got around it using chrome inspection tool. (F12)

Hope you don't mind me asking, how do you get by it with inspection tool?

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017

thank you also can i ask how it was compiled?

Feb 18, 2018
UnTITled.png

You can fully interact with everything in it even though it's not displayed properly.

There are two riddles, first with five gems, second with six, sockets are positioned in green area in positions like shown with blue dots. Gems are stored in red area. Selected gem will be highlighted with a yellow circle.

Investigation menu will show you types of gems in names of their images, like pearl.png or jade.png, also show positions of sockets.

If you're a dumdum like I am and can't figure it out in your head, just draw it on a piece of paper idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for how did I compile it, I didn't, more talented folk on 8chan did.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
is anyone else having problems with chrome?
I used firefox when it didn't work but now I'm stuck in the riddle area.

Ritzy

May 31, 2018
Those anyone know how to do the second riddle?, because I don't understand it or I am just stupid.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Those anyone know how to do the second riddle?, because I don't understand it or I am just stupid.
the second riddle gem pieces are as follows,

1st row . Agate then Amber
2nd row. pearl
3rd row. Jade then lapis

Reactions: Ritzy
2.90 star(s) 102 Votes