3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should the main game focus on? (Details in 1st reply)

• 1. Ruby

Votes: 1,808 43.2%
  • 2. Ozpin

Votes: 79 1.9%
  • 3. Ozpin + Ruby

Votes: 203 4.8%
  • 4. RWBY

Votes: 2,100 50.1%

• Total voters

8ik9ol

Jun 15, 2017
Name: Corruption Fuo BSYE [sarcasm]

PS: impressive artwork though
I imagined the typical meme-grandma trying to decypher this. Made me laugh hard :ROFLMAO:

PS: Thanks. But these are just editing skills after "borrowing" stuff from two actual artists.

PPS: Added meme to title. Now every age-fetishist has their own pic to fap to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GiuGiu

Jan 21, 2018
Hi, my name is 8ik9ol, but friends call me 8ik.
I'm just kidding. Of course I don't have friends. So you can call me Mr 9ol.

I'm the developer and this is my first contribution here and first attempt to develop any game at all.
I'll use the editing of this first reply to clarify a few things.
First: I'm not a native speaker. You might realize that with more dialogue in the later games. Please correct me, if you find a mistake (in game).

Now to this game:

Making a RWBY corruption game was at my mind for a long time. So I have a lot of ideas, but I'm open for suggestions.
Some topics I'll let you decide completely.
For that I released this game before starting the main game, so I could get your opinion on the approach I should take.
So here a few questions I was asking myself a lot (and now you, too):

Q1: Would anyone even like playing this kinda game and should I continue at all?
A1: Reading most replies till now, I take it as a yes.

Q2: RPGM? Why not something I like better?
A2: For a newbie like me that was just the simplest way I could think of. Depending on my skills I might try a different software in the future.
(My RPG maker MV trial is running out in 10 days. So I have to decide soon.)

Q3: What's coming next? What will be in the main game?
A3: There are still 3 trailers missing, right? But since I wanted to focus on Ruby, that's not planned for now. But you could convince me otherwise.
I can think of 4 routes to take on from now:

1. Only focus on Ruby
This would be like most "corruptions of the heroine"-RPGs. Wander around. Try to save the world. "Oh, no! Someone stole my panties! Better follow this guy in the men's bath."

2. Only focus on Ozpin
You act as the crazy headmaster of Beacon. After
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are simply up to some fun. Or you want to "save/help" Ruby. Same difference.
I liked the concepts of Akabur's witch trainer and HentaiHighSchool a lot. These would be my guide lines.

3. Focus on Ruby AND Ozpin
A symbiosis of 1 and 2. Difficult to make it work. But I would try to take the best out of both ideas.

4. Focus on the whole team RWBY
Then there would be 3 more trailers and a different game name. Would only work in the ways of option 1, I think.

Of course the rest of team RWBY will be included either way. Just the focus would be different.
Also fighting will NOT be the focus of the main game.

Now it's your turn: If you have an opinion on this, please feel free to share it. Do you have a completely different idea? Tell me!
I would prefer just Ruby as uh, old men aren't really my thing

KleinHacks

Jul 19, 2017
Following just ruby for this game seems like the best option and you can do a lot with the corruption in the academy as well as when she graduates into a hunter. Can even follow on with other games for the other memebers of team rwby if you like how this one turns out. Since its your first game you don't wanna try add too much with all the rwby team as it will take too long to make content for all of them so no one seems to be left out, thats why focusing on just ruby for this one may be the best option.

Last edited:

DemonGod6969

Oct 29, 2017
I can't get the third ending, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong x.x

I've had the killed and raped and then the Alpha beowolf rape one

Anyone mind helping me

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Game looks interesting, but I think it will need 2 things. The first would be to make the game in renpy and the second would be to get the girl (or future girls) pregnant. RWBY is one of my top 5 anime that needs a proper renpy hentai game. the other being the shows: my hero academia, fairy tail, rosario vampire, and Fate/stay night or grand order.

KleinHacks

Jul 19, 2017
Game looks interesting, but I think it will need 2 things. The first would be to make the game in renpy and the second would be to get the girl (or future girls) pregnant. RWBY is one of my top 5 anime that needs a proper renpy hentai game. the other being the shows: my hero academia, fairy tail, rosario vampire, and Fate/stay night or grand order.
Yeah I agree with this, a pregnancy aspect would highly improve the game in my opinion

truetrue

Aug 6, 2017
How is this the first RWBY H game I've come across? can't wait to see what it becomes, hope Nora and Penny get featured as well :D.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
I'd like to see a game where we can corrupt not just the main RWBY girls but also Nora and Pira. The corrupted by another scenario like the one suggested by option 2 in the survey would be ideal as the corruption via other elements is a lot of work, on both devs and players.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I'm not the best artist myself. Editing already existing stuff is the approach I'll take.
Of course that includes a lot of "borrowing" pics - at least for the CGs. But I'm giving my best to make the styles not too different.
Gladly there is enough in existince.
(Ruby with Grimm aren't the most common pics, so yeah... too much loli on the first one for my taste. But the setting for the main game will be human intercourse - or faunus at least. ;))

Original art is or will be:
The sprites: That's done and damn, it was a pain.
A standing picture: I'm going to use some models of spnati.net
Special sex scenes: Simulators like "Koikatu" and "Custom maid 3D 2" offer a lot for that. But that would mean a lot of work and shift of style.
Be careful starting a patreon with "borrowed" art.

8ik9ol

Jun 15, 2017
Apparently a lot of people don't like Al Gore.
Me, too! Curse him and the manbearpig that hurt poor Ruby!
The title now has a patch to remove the damage.
You're welcome!
ThumbUp.gif

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
Narrow the scope of the project. Don't overextend into doing everything. Start with Ruby alone and only add anything else once that's very complete.

Then again, you should try to work on whatever keeps your interest, since otherwise it'd be easy to lose steam and abandon the project. Don't let other people's votes impact what should ultimately be your decision.

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
First of LOVE the concept and would support it all the way to finish, can't get enough RWBY content imo ^_^
So what do I think about it all? I would say stick to Ruby (not only cause she is the best) but if you are going for option 1 but with the intention on corrupting the whole team it may leave with feeling a bit overwhelming and the characters may not get the screentime they need for it to feel satisfying for the player. Better to do 1 character perfect than 4 half-assed in my opinion.
Ofcourse the rest of the team and the other cast of RWBY need to be there for the ride but my bet is on that having Ruby as the main character is the best course of action for you, especially since you are fresh to making games.
Since if you go for only Ruby you can make it even more perfect with just her, start the corruption in the academy (or even before) and get her going down the slope and once she graduates and becomes a huntress she might feel that there would be no harm in picking up a job in a brothel or such for some easy cash.

Jun 20, 2017
Damn, I bamboozled myself pretty hard with this one. Thought was a new corruption game, got excited and didn't pay attention to the trailer part in the title.

8ik9ol

Jun 15, 2017
So...
Taking the next step. I'm on now.
After listening to a lot of feedback it was time to reconsider.

The mostly positive comments have confirmed me that I am on the right track with this game and should definitely continue.
Even more than that: The hopes for this project are so high, that hiring additional artists and writers could become an option.
This could lift the game to new dimensions and - for the sake of Ruby - I will not let this chance pass of course.
So anyone interested in a truly good game can support it now on Patreon.

However, I won't sit still waiting for supporters.

The ongoing poll and lots of other suggestions and critics have made me overthink my general approach with the main game.
I will let you in on details after I've sorted out all my thoughts. But I think I've found a great concept for everyone including myself.

• Love
Reactions: albinz
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote