4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
0.3 is out on his itch.io but I don't have paypal to donate the $1 to download. Went to his patreon but it's a broken link

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (406 MB/ 40 MB) : , (0.3)

Last edited:
Reactions: crackkoksu

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Too bad, so sad. Another one bites the dust. Thank you, Patreon, you've done it again.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey. Can you tell me a little about what the problem is with Patreon? Is there a better platform one should use instead in your opinion?
I'm not really hip to all this fancy stuff, but, I do know that Patreon has a hardon for games that have incest in it. Apparently, they will warn you to get rid of it, they can keep you from getting paid until you do, or they can drop you, and stop funding you. So, if you see a game with incest and Patreon funded, then they haven't caught them yet. We, the players lose either way. Supposedly, there is another platform that is more incest tolerant, but, the name slips my mind.
As far as I know, all or almost all other tags are acceptable by Patreon. Even the much-hated NTR is okay.

Reactions: Kroelle Cook

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I'm not really hip to all this fancy stuff, but, I do know that Patreon has a hardon for games that have incest in it. Apparently, they will warn you to get rid of it, they can keep you from getting paid until you do, or they can drop you, and stop funding you. So, if you see a game with incest and Patreon funded, then they haven't caught them yet. We, the players lose either way. Supposedly, there is another platform that is more incest tolerant, but, the name slips my mind.
As far as I know, all or almost all other tags are acceptable by Patreon. Even the much-hated NTR is okay.
Thanks! :)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes