1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
alright im going though everything again trying to see what i missed also was point out by my friend should fix walkthrough cause its not specific enough so ill try to have bug fix either later or tomorrow

Jan 7, 2019
Tommy story ark was finished up to where you save your mother but in this update its not. also in the Tommy story you are referred to as Casey but next sentence you are Tommy,broken links in all story arks, black screens ,the Casey perfect story ark is no where to be seen i could go on, love the idea behind the game but as of right now its a broken mess.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
alright yeah i am looking into every arc atm as one of my friends also pointed out its not good practice to only test new version content so im checking everything right now i didnt know that before

i was really upset when i saw that comment this morning so had to go somewhere but for now on before i post updates will make sure old stuff still works two

Last edited:
Reactions: anime66

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i found a lot of stuff doing a fine tooth comb i fix the spelling stuff when i notice them i do use gramerly but im gonna be honest something happened in 0.8 when i was coding new stuff a lot of passages disappeared one night. so i think thats what messed everything up.

so right now going through everything looking for what i can see i did not so much was broken but for now not have only made it through tommy netural and tommy good stuff

had to put $.Player.name in lot of places changed some of the begging lines at least for Tommy on meeting his daughters path. Casey will still have transgender comments but Tommy now has belly being frisky

im also updating walkthrough as i go through cause was told its not precise enough i though it was obivious but im adding everything even if choices are obvious

Last edited:

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
pity, this game seems very interesting but there is far too much bug, it.s unplayable. I can not wait to try the bugfix version

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
working on it i swear testing casey perfect arc now then then finall test of new stuff i added then i will try to update with bug fix dont know if the will let me update with only bug fixes though

Reactions: zephyr1983

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
running into a problem in Taylor arc mutiple scenes are playing and im getting fustrated but once i nail wth is causing it and fix it maybe just maybe i can try posting an bug fix update

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
alright yeah i am looking into every arc atm as one of my friends also pointed out its not good practice to only test new version content so im checking everything right now i didnt know that before

i was really upset when i saw that comment this morning so had to go somewhere but for now on before i post updates will make sure old stuff still works two
Look I am not going to hold your hand and make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know you and that isn't my job, so I am under no obligation to do so and no that isn't me being a dick. I did you a curtesy by taking the time to tell you how much of a hot mess this update was, yes a curtesy I could have said nothing which is no help or I could have given you a one star rating review which given your 1 1/2 stars over 2 reviews would have been a legitimate review but far more harmful than a simple post. I didn't do into specific details because so many bugs I encountered were very close to the beginning so just by doing what you did after my post you found them. They were not hard to find which is why I left out details other than to vaguely point them out.

Just an FYI you don't need choice at every junction of a story you just need SOME choice at SOME points of the story that give the player LIMITED agency. No choice is bad, too much choice is worse, also known as the paradox of choice. Having one story with a bit of choice would have been easier to develop than 3 different characters with their own stories. With each character story having a bad story, a perfect story and multiple story arcs in-between the two extremes. That many different arcs makes it near impossible to develop the game and makes story development move at a snails pace as each arc is competing for content. It also makes Quality Assurance testing a nightmare as there are so many branching choices.

Given the follow up posts i have read, you now know just how bad this version is after going through it and maybe now you know I wasn't being a dick, I wasn't being mean. I just wasn't sugar coating how bad things are with this update. Granted that isn't what you wanted to hear but you needed to hear it. If you want to consider me an ass then go ahead, I don't know you to be upset by some random person I don't know disliking me. I wont harass or post on your game thread again as there is no need. I played the game, limited my review to just a post and let you know what my experience with the game was. And I have explained my actual intentions of my original post the other day, with this post. I also gave a bit of advice that may or may not be helpful. So good luck and maybe not worry about negative feedback so much. yeah it sucks to hear but it likely was far more helpful than someone just being a yesman telling you want you want to hear. or maybe not.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
no i do man my issue isnt in what you said it was with how it was said but spending the last two days looking through code yeah i'm kinda mad at myself right now going through resources that someone pointed out after finishing all the arcs. Then im gonna check kelly html stuff just to make. Then hopefully god willing spell check each passage. so hoping sometime tomorrow everything will be fixed.

i dont expect anyone to hand hold me but this is my first game a little tact would be nice even my friends who are codders btw thought what you said was dickesh but i dont hold grudges like that yes this is my game but im sharing it with other so i should make sure it works right. Its a learning experience thats all. I honestly assumed if it worked before still would. i know better now you are forgiven and i have no hard feelings

and i do appreciate that you did take the time to make comments it helped shine a light on something i didnt know.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok guys im not doing this on purpose but the same issues with gathering resources appears to be is restaurant and garage so im heading to bed but tomorrow i will try my best to have that fixed and spell checked but to be honest havent started spell checking yet cause wanna make sure major bugs are fixed first

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
I was going to give this a go but I'll wait until bug fix, It's refreshing to see a dev put their hands up and try and fix stuff

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah ok guys was asleep most of the day yesterday pills man knock me right out fixed most of the stuff i hope right now spell checking everything. while im doing that fixing the \ on images cause apparently only windows computers can read that so fixing them hopefully with / im hoping after i spell check everything i can post fix update. now that being said i tried looking though everything so if i missed something let me know and ill get on it like donkey kong lol.

Reactions: InfamousRebel

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok guys heres hoping i got everything im gonna just give you this for a day or so if no one replies its still bugged ill post to update offically

i know some of the images are somwhat off ratio right now but im looking for breaks you game fixes next update ill try to fix some of the larger ones.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
ok guys heres hoping i got everything im gonna just give you this for a day or so if no one replies its still bugged ill post to update offically

i know some of the images are somwhat off ratio right now but im looking for breaks you game fixes next update ill try to fix some of the larger ones.
Thank you for the awesome fixes.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah tried to update officially not happening so for now needs to use that link

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes