1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I know you said no male on male content but will there be male on futa/trans, as in male fucking the trans?

Reactions: DannoBear
U

User_1339663

if I can find the images. I just found some Korra del rio images I plant to use on caseys are but that would be futa futa I think.

Reactions: timepants

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
yeah im sorry I have been tryting to match up images best as I could.

the image your talking about if from charmed it was one of the only images I could find with somone blowing a wall out.
Instead of playing the whole charmed clip, just capture a still image of the explosion itself (preferably when the mannequin has left the screen). Use windows snipping tool? or snip and sketch as its now called I think?

I also had problems trying to match up witches burned on the cross images so that was closest I could get.
and then there were two...
Cassey Dakota Burned at Cross.png

U

User_1339663

OK, good news-bad news kind of situation guys I see In the polls people really want me to do chapter 1. I can do that however at least from the story side of things.

However, I wanted to be able to after the intro scene in chapter 1 Ie meeting your newborn kids and finding out your mission for today. wanted to add a feature where you didn't just have to continue the store but you could explore a bit look around.

Your first mission was supposed to be to find someone who can add rooms to your HQ. stuff like that.

Then you'd be able to whenever you want to visit say Kelly's room and have breeding sex with her if you wanted to.

To be honest I'm having problems understanding how to do that. I really want my game to be interactive for you guys. If you guys want for now I can just write the story and attempt to add that stuff when and hopefully if I get a better understanding of the coding stuff. IT will just take me a few days. That's the bad news.

The good news is I have finished certain paths of the male intro story to the point where he also can start chapter I. ITs a bit different from the Casey intro as some differences. I wanna see which storytelling aspect you like more so I can implement it all three intros. to hold you over until I can actually get the chapter one stuff fished I can try to get it updated today.

so the long and short

1. Do you guys, for now, want to just continue to write chapter 1 and worry about interactions and stuff later
2. Until that's Done do you want me to attempt to post the male intro update I do have?

guys let me know what's what.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I don't know how big its gonna get but this is my first release first attempt to make a game. wanted to get a feel if people like the concept before I added a whole bunch of stuff two it.
Be more confident in your project. Pick a direction and learn as you go. The worst games are the ones that the dev doesn't have a strong vision for, relying on randoms on the internet to provide guidance. Make your game. It might be bad. It might not. Follow YOUR instincts.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
U

User_1339663

I love it to be honest but its not about me its about you guys I wanted to make a game I know i'l never please everyone but if making a few changers here and there to help making things easier for players i'm game. coloring is a pain cause i don't know what code to messe with so i dont have to copy and paste color every time but other then that golden.

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
The dude above you is right. Do what you wanna do. Good or bad it doesnt matter yet, your project is brand new so no stress, take your time. If you need inspiration then check "the company" f.e. or other bigger games. :)

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
The dude above you is right. Do what you wanna do. Good or bad it doesnt matter yet, your project is brand new so no stress, take your time. If you need inspiration then check "the company" f.e. or other bigger games. :)
Use games like The Company as a cautionary tale.

For god sakes make sure you bug hunt and pre-plan your technical limitations or ells end up like The Company with its long periods of purely technical fixes. That shit will kill you if you let it get out of hand. My suggestion is to make a schedule, for instance, one week bug and technical other week story and characters. You're by yourself and thus have to do everything even if you really just want to continue the story.

Also, fix the games name make it simpler and catchy it's too long and in your face. Try something like "A Tale of Magic and Science" "Thru Science and Magic" "A Game of Corruption" "Romance of The Corrupted" "Magic VS. Science" "Magic and Science" etc. the simpler or more poetic the better

Last edited:
Reactions: temporaryuser
U

User_1339663

atm the only thing I really know how to do is write the story. lol gotta be honest I loved writting the back and forth banter between male mc and my ancestor. I can write semi fine now until I buy the full version of Grammarly i'm imagine my spelling and pronunciation will still suck. I know people keep say be myself so I guess all I know how to do atm is the writing I'll just do that.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
atm the only thing I really know how to do is write the story. lol gotta be honest I loved writting the back and forth banter between male mc and my ancestor. I can write semi fine now until I buy the full version of Grammarly i'm imagine my spelling and pronunciation will still suck. I know people keep say be myself so I guess all I know how to do atm is the writing I'll just do that.
then keep it simple. limit the technical side and focus on what your good at.

U

User_1339663

it shouldn't I thought there way more text for male mc then casey

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
if I can find the images. I just found some Korra del rio images I plant to use on caseys are but that would be futa futa I think.
Trust me there are plenty of guy fucking casey and guy fucking Kora images and gifs out there. Guys fucking Mia Isabella too.

U

User_1339663

Instead of playing the whole charmed clip, just capture a still image of the explosion itself (preferably when the mannequin has left the screen). Use windows snipping tool? or snip and sketch as its now called I think?

and then there were two...
Cassey Dakota Burned at Cross.png
thanks man lol im trying to merge images on my own in Photoshop and its giving me a migrane I know for some people some things are easy but for real I cant even merge a phtoto to make Kelly look like shes cooking in the kitchen been trying for about 2 hours this is as close as I get

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
I haven't tried this game yet, as I'm waiting for more updates before trying it out, but from reading the comments it looks interesting. Just wanted to point out that using Veruca James as the mom is a weird choice, she's way too young to be the mother of a fully grown man unless she was pregnant at 10 or something, her tattoos also give a teen punk vibe instead of a motherly one, otherwise I dig this game's concept.

U

User_1339663

Ha I Did it took forever got ride of charmed scene and got this lol

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ha I Did it took forever got ride of charmed scene and got this lol
Perfect. It actually looks like it was blown out from the inside.

thanks man lol im trying to merge images on my own in Photoshop and its giving me a migrane I know for some people some things are easy but for real I cant even merge a phtoto to make Kelly look like shes cooking in the kitchen been trying for about 2 hours this is as close as I get
That is because if you look more closely, she is already there.

With the attached crop you can probably plop her infront of the bench. But I would saturate the image so that the colours match.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes