1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_1339663

Its my birthday I need a break I keep trying but I really cant I just cant Im trying so dam hard. I can do the writing and nothing else so for now this game is just gonna have to read like a novel until I can pay some to add the coding and stuff and fix the images folders for everyone.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Don't burn yourself out. You should write for yourself, it seems this game is taking a toll on you. Writing this game like a visual novel seems like a nice way to work things out at your own pace. Developing this game should never feel like a chore. Hopefully, you'll like how it ends.

PS: Happy birthday.

U

User_1339663

ok guys here's my current thinking. This is my first game I thought I could try to do it like some of my favorites I don't think I can. I will not give up though I do that on two many things but I want this to work and i'm passionate about my story. So Im gonna be changing things around. When I first started people suggested I do it my way. I think it's about time I do. I thought I could try to you know do things they way others do but I cant. So from now on I just have to do me sorry if that upsets some of you but If I keep stressing myself like this trying to make it great for you guys Its gonna take away from the passion I had and the reason I wanted to make this game in the first place. So forgive me but for now The game is gonna have to stay a visual novel with only one path. For the moment until I get better at this sorry Im not wape or Anax or Cam04rod but I have to do me sorry guys. unfortinatly that also means yeah I will be trying to use Grammarly but if you wanna play gonna have to deal with my 5th grade story lvl grammer.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Ajlee7385 Since you are changing how it will work, how about telling everyone which direction you will take it.
Will it be a straight, trans, bi, or gay visual novel? Which content will you be focusing on?

U

User_1339663

I t will still have all of them just gonna do one arc at a time once I finish one go back do another then the other. I have to get used to one story at a time to find my footing. it will prob still be visual novel. it will still prob have branching choices arcs but just one path at a time. is that what u mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_1339663

Dude right now im having a hard enough time getting back to the story I keep trying to get back cant even write one line

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
just wondering,is there any way to get past this?Last page i can go thru is this one :Tommy Pistol Chapter I Netural Path
But,when i click that to proceed to the next page i get this: Double-click this passage to edit it.
can't seem to go any farther,am i just dumb as a box of rocks or have i hit a bug?any help appriciated.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Dude right now im having a hard enough time getting back to the story I keep trying to get back cant even write one line
Don't worry, man. Not everyone is at the same level, and as long as you're not charging money for it, this is entirely your project. Everyone will have suggestions on how to make it better for them, but just focus on how to make it better for you.
I read over on hypnopics that this is causing you to sleep less. People on the Internet can be really harsh, but don't hurt yourself over this thing. Take as many breaks as you want; take as long as you want; point this in any direction that keeps you sane and happy. Look after yourself, man.
Again, the moment you start charging people money for this, you'll have an ethical obligation to listen to their demands, so that probably won't be on the horizon for you, given your current experiences.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Did the dev delete his account? It was Ajlee7385, now it shows as User_1339663. If so this might get tagged as Abandoned, I hope that's not the case.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The whole thing look like it was writen by a child, I know that there are bad games out there but this one is really really bad.
As stated by the creator, he has a low reading level and was doing this for himself as a passion project. He wanted to include the members of the communities he got so much fun from to return the favor, but instead they harassed him for his disability. He is aware of his disability, but the harassment caused him much emotional damage regardless. Come on, man, just let the dude have what fun he can in life. He wasn't charging money, so this game existing was no skin off your back.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So I'm gonna ask this hopefully in a way that doesn't get people infuriated:
The MC is mainly a futa, but there's also a male character that doesn't get transformed. Am I understanding this properly?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ok here is the low down I am Ajlee785 however after my lost post I was distraught and deleted the account. I could barely think and couldn't even write anything. I felt terrible and couldn't face you guys, so I deleted my account. It's been a few weeks, so I'm going to try to give this another shot and at least try to start writing again I'm still passionate about the story and don't wanna leave the people who do like the story hanging.

Some people were complaining about spelling which time and again I've explained before is because I have a 5th-8th-grade reading level, so my vocabulary is limited. So I want to make one thing clear if you guys start ragging on me about my writing again I'm gone for good, and this game really will be abandoned.

Others were because of picture sizes and not loading correctly. This is my first attempt at making a game and wanted it to go well.

I made this based on twine, and I know a lot of people would prefer it if I set it up, so pictures load from files. I think I can figure out. However, from the tutorial video, I watched in the first place if I do that only windows player would be able to play. Which is why its set up the way it was so that mac and Linux users could play as well. This being said, there are too many pictures to go through one by one to readjust just to make a few of you happy. They may be grainy, but I still prefer a one size fits all style. It is easier to do then what you guys prefer since this is my first game and all. If you can't deal with it then don't playing cause if you guys start ragging on me bout that again I again will be gone for good and this game will be abandoned entirely.

Finally, I'm not entirely redoing everything, but I do need to stick with one arc until I finish at least one story. So I am going to give this one more shot for those who do like this, please try to keep in mind I am a person to I have emotions as well so if you have criticisms please try to be kind because last time you guys really hurt my feelings and do not wanna go through that again.

That's that I guess I'm going give this one more shot I may take a few days for an update but just know for now I'm back and an update will be coming soon.

Reactions: Augeus and Red Sand

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
So I'm gonna ask this hopefully in a way that doesn't get people infuriated:
The MC is mainly a futa, but there's also a male character that doesn't get transformed. Am I understanding this properly?

I don't know what you mean For main characters there's only one Trans and that is Casey kisses. However, The Father its meant to be implied that Doctor Deen injected him with a serum that transformed him into a futa. If thats not what you mean please clarify.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
who is the girl right of james deen in cover picture?
Ok forgive me but ive always had a problem with telling my right from my left so here's what i am going to do

1st Dakota sky
2nd James Deen
3rd Vericua James
4th Mia Isabella

Did the dev delete his account? It was Ajlee7385, now it shows as User_1339663. If so this might get tagged as Abandoned, I hope that's not the case.
I Did but I'm back for the moment but if people start ragging on me again gone for good.

As stated by the creator, he has a low reading level and was doing this for himself as a passion project. He wanted to include the members of the communities he got so much fun from to return the favor, but instead they harassed him for his disability. He is aware of his disability, but the harassment caused him much emotional damage regardless. Come on, man, just let the dude have what fun he can in life. He wasn't charging money, so this game existing was no skin off your back.
ty Man i really appreciate someone having my back that goes for all of you who backed me up sorry the few ass hats ruined it for you but i don't take criticism well never have. So im sorry and will try not to get so offended this time around.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I don't know what you mean For main characters there's only one Trans and that is Casey kisses. However, The Father its meant to be implied that Doctor Deen injected him with a serum that transformed him into a futa. If thats not what you mean please clarify.
Nah, I get it. I just though, going through some of the recent posts, that there was a male MC as well. Makes sense to me. Thanks.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
theres is Tommy Dreamer, but he escapes before he can be transformed it was the only way I could make a male charcter. but for now just focusing on Casey i even posted a request to update game and am temporally removing everything but Casey arc just untill I get my footing again Its been a few weeks and need to focus on one story at a time. I cant go through the drama again gotta do me this time.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes