JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
1032107_splash_nude_4.png

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that adds hints in dialogues that give points in the game Corruption Time.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

Updated: 2021-02-06
Game/Creator: FilthySloth f95zone
Modder: Joker Leader
Mod Version: 0.2
Game Version: 0.03
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev's plan about the future: READ THIS before complaining about the content.

Download: - -

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Does this mod point out which options can help avoid sharing with danny and doing a solo harem branch/route?
In the one that you can enter is room just knock and you won't see the sex scene, that's the only option so far that have a scene with the son having sex

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader can you please check your uploads? I'd love to use this but I'm not risking a trojan
It's clean, all my files are clean, i have one of the best anti-virus in the market.
Some people use the crappy Micrsoft anti-virus software, and it triggers, maybe they should get a real anti-virus.

Here's a proof, that i don't need to show, one is my anti-virus the other one is one you can use online to check files for virus or trojans.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdibolcrif

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
It's clean, all my files are clean, i have one of the best anti-virus in the market.
Some people use the crappy Micrsoft anti-virus software, and it triggers, maybe they should get a real anti-virus.

Here's a proof, that i don't need to show, one is my anti-virus the other one is one you can use online to check files for virus or trojans.
Chrome was flagging it too, which made me even more concerned. Oddly, just redownloaded it now and both Chrome and Defender had no issue with it. So I have no idea what was going on.

In any case, I appreciate you clarifying :)

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Chrome was flagging it too, which made me even more concerned. Oddly, just redownloaded it now and both Chrome and Defender had no issue with it. So I have no idea what was going on.

In any case, I appreciate you clarifying :)
No problem, i allways check my files before upload them and my anti-virus every week scans my computer.
From what i read about that Trojan, some guy said he caught one from an email, one from a wordpad document, and some times from websites.

I'm even scanning my hard drive where i have all my mods and games from this website so far zero virus or trojans.

P.S. I do belive some people may have the virus warning, but it's not from my side, i don't know for sure what triggeres the virus, but i allways check before i upload.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes