Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Corruption Time [v0.01] FilthySloth

Original Size Win: 893 MB
Original Size Mac: 855 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 90 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 55 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Corruption Time [v0.01] FilthySloth

Original Size Win: 893 MB
Original Size Mac: 855 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 112 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 78 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

You sir are a wizard! I had used every trick I could think of to keep the file size down given the 4k resolution, and now I look like a scrub :D

myjoystick

Oct 30, 2020
Amazing first version of this game! Love the sexy characters and the shader is a great look. Can't wait for more to come out and to see how this will develop!:)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Guys and Girls i made a Walkthrough Mod for this game.
Corruption Time [v0.01a] Walkthrough Mod

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, FilthySloth.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Hey, thanks for all the positive feedback! I'm blown away by how positive the reception has been!

Since people seem to be worrying about what the deal is with Danny... I thought I would put some minds at ease/disappoint some minds...

Is sharing with Danny unavoidable? No, the intention is that there will be two major branching points relating to Danny which will impact upon how he is integrated with the female characters moving forward. He may sadly always be something of a bit part character as a result however. To be clear one of these branches will be a full harem with you as sole male, but this isn't the only way this could play out.

Will there ever be gay content? Sorry to those who would like, but this isn't something that is a personal interest of mine so I doubt I would be able to do it any justice. Also the above is already going to make things complicated enough without adding more variables.

Future kinks? For sure, whilst I would encourage you to be patient, some pretty unsubtle hints are made within the game thus far. Or take a squiz at the Walkthrough Mod which exposes many of the background stats which are present.

...there is no way to please everyone and at the end of the day this will sort of go where it goes, and I you hope you enjoy it!!

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, always nice to know those things before you get attached to a game and the characters, whatever side of the fence you are regarding other NPC's getting the action and have it shown.

Reactions: testo2

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
The art style looks fresh, its very enjoyable, seems like your masochism is paying off in quality. Characterizations look pretty solid despite the short length. I especially enjoy the expressiveness of their faces.
Although the telepathy/mind monologue font is somewhat difficult to read.

Last edited by a moderator:

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, thanks for all the positive feedback! I'm blown away by how positive the reception has been!

Since people seem to be worrying about what the deal is with Danny... I thought I would put some minds at ease/disappoint some minds...

Is sharing with Danny unavoidable? No, the intention is that there will be two major branching points relating to Danny which will impact upon how he is integrated with the female characters moving forward. He may sadly always be something of a bit part character as a result however. To be clear one of these branches will be a full harem with you as sole male, but this isn't the only way this could play out.

Will there ever be gay content? Sorry to those who would like, but this isn't something that is a personal interest of mine so I doubt I would be able to do it any justice. Also the above is already going to make things complicated enough without adding more variables.

Future kinks? For sure, whilst I would encourage you to be patient, some pretty unsubtle hints are made within the game thus far. Or take a squiz at the Walkthrough Mod which exposes many of the background stats which are present.

...there is no way to please everyone and at the end of the day this will sort of go where it goes, and I you hope you enjoy it!!
So no sex with Danny, that's fine. The girls are super adorable. Will we at least get to see Danny naked a few more times? Lol

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Sex scenes where the MC doesn't appear don't interest me at all. I usually skip or avoid them if possible, and in any case I don't see them (I use the skip button with them if it isn't possible to avoid them otherwise). However, if there are a lot of scenes like this in the game and I can't skip or avoid them, I quickly lose interest in the game. In my case, if Danny can be removed permanently from the harem at some point, I prefer it.

For now I don't know if I'm going to try the game. Possibly I'll wait to see how it progresses.

In any case, thanks for the game.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Will there ever be gay content? Sorry to those who would like, but this isn't something that is a personal interest of mine so I doubt I would be able to do it any justice.
While I'm very sad to read this, I respect your decision 100%. I like it much better when devs have clear ideas for their stories and do what they want, instead of making polls for everything and ending up with a story they no longer can identify with and end up [abandon]ing the game.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Is it really that difficult to 3d model women where their shirt doesn't exactly contour around their breasts? I see it often and it always looks absolutely garbage. It'd be better if they had just average breast size and shape also where gravity exists to shape a mass of fat surrounded by skin.
The kids look alright. The boy specially who doesn't have massive cock, thats incredibly rare, the body proportions are believable.

milk production.jpg

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So long I can avoid sharing any girls with him is fine for me.
In any case thanks for being honest about the game.

btw if the sharing/swinging is fully avoidable you should put it in the spoiler tags swinging (Avoidable/optional) that way people will know is avoidable and play the game.
Best of luck .

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
i give the game A+++++++ when is next update come? is in weeks or way out.

P.S did you think of baby in the game it.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes