4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Mary red head wife Katherine oldest daughter Margo 2nd oldest daughter Ruby youngest daughter Danny son.

I really can't see that boy being with any girl unless he paid her a lot of money or she is using him. But anyway he can have that big tittied thing as long as he leaves the sisters alone it'll be fine.

One spot during the helping part during the exercising Mary name used instead of Margo.

The daughters look hot and can't wait to see what else will happen next.
agreed, the sharing element ppl are talking about is way overblown at 0.1 anyways, i thought there'd be explict sharing and nothing of sort has occurred yet. One thing i had a minor issue with was figuring out who was speaking

DaddyWest

Aug 15, 2019
I really had fun playing this. I'm going to try some other routes right now. Do you have a Patreon or other way I can support the development of this?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
doesn't work on linux, permission denied even when running as superuser.
hello...works fine using wine ...i never bother with .sh files ever UNLESS i cant get .exe going which is close to never
im using mx linux xfce 19.3 x64

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This is a hobby project for Flithy Sloth, there is not and probably never will be, a way to pay for this game. If you have payed for it then more fool you. If you like this game, and I hope you do, and wish to contribute in some way, please pay it forward and contribute to a game you like on my behalf.
Can we just take a moment and salute this hero Dev!

Art looks really good. I might wait for a bit more content before trying it out, if nothing else than to see if the games gets too much into the "sharing with other dudes" territory. To each their own, but that particular trend has never been my cup of tea.
Either way, godspeed FilthySloth ! :)

Reactions: Dolphin3000
Mar 11, 2018
The artstyle is nice, but very close to shota, imo. Not bad, but unless Mary is a cousin in no hell I would consider her to be a mom when she looks pararell to MC in terms of age.

Reactions: Jarul

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The artstyle is nice, but very close to shota, imo. Not bad, but unless Mary is a cousin in no hell I would consider her to be a mom when she looks pararell to MC in terms of age.
But MC is the kid's father???

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
just got done playing for a sec there thought i was gonna bone the kids girl friend LOL what a teaser haha
i like games where MC gets to bone other people's gf/wives infront of bf/hubbys and/or steals them too
NOT very many games out there that do that ....great game already cant wait for updates
until then CHEERS!!!

Reactions: frozted
Oct 3, 2019
Okay this game is definitely on my watchlist, the art style and renders are pretty cool. If there is swinging/sharing content then personally I don't mind so long as it's optional, I never believed in outright denying others their fetish, just so long as I have the option to avoid it myself (personally don't want to share MC girls with other male characters, but would love to impregnate them, but I'm aware not everyone is into that either. But I hope to eventually have the option even if unlikely).

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
The artstyle is pretty unique and interesting, but I'm definitely looking forward to the future of this game. After just a 0.01, I'm sold on where the story is going.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The artwork and the models are perfect… i'm hoping to see a sharing/cuckold/swinging path involved MC and his wife, fucking with other men and boys, and also with Danny, why not!
The MC's wife giving sex lessons to Danny and other boys in presence of the husband (the MC), it's really exciting!
I have seen the "swinging" tag, but for now there are no scenes of this type.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes