• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Most 0.01s have less than half of that and still take the time to set up a Patreon. Props to the dev for what they've done here.

Unique artstyle, and surprisingly good writing. It may look like fun and games but the MC's subconscious part makes it obvious that things are getting a bit a crazy, even if the characters don't realize it yet. Inclusion of the son character is needed because it's pretty obvious this game is not corruption on the part of MC. MC, son and everyone else, are the ones getting corrupted by big titty goth, who's obviously not human.

My only gripe is the font used for MC's thoughts. Too hard to read.

Reactions: Duke Leo and poloko

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was excellent, short but excellent.

I like the setup, the cast, the artstyle and how things have gone so far... will definitely check this out again when there's more.

Only 2 things I wasn't totally into was the font for when the MC is thinking it's a bit patchy and I'm the type to prefer ease of reading over aesthetics, but it's not bad as some I've played...
The other being Morrigan's giant tits... but most of the girls having normal boobs is better than most games... well I seem the remember the mother was pretty thicc too so maybe it's 2:3 but that's still good.

Oh and one suggestion, it would be kinda nice to rename the entire cast... I don't know if setting that up early on would make it not too much trouble compared to trying to change it all around in the future so figured I'd get that suggestion in now.

Reactions: testo2

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
Most 0.01s have less than half of that and still take the time to set up a Patreon. Props to the dev for what they've done here.

Unique artstyle, and surprisingly good writing. It may look like fun and games but the MC's subconscious part makes it obvious that things are getting a bit a crazy, even if the characters don't realize it yet. Inclusion of the son character is needed because it's pretty obvious this game is not corruption on the part of MC. MC, son and everyone else, are the ones getting corrupted by big titty goth, who's obviously not human.

My only gripe is the font used for MC's thoughts. Too hard to read.
i think so to.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
OP get a subscribestar so we can patron you. Or buy me a coffee, I like this.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Hey...

Comment regarding the font noted... whilst it is fine on my lovely big screen in retrospect I can see how it could be hard to read. I'll fix this along with a couple of other things bits and pieces once comments have settled down a bit.

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
Hey FilthySloth, great start!
The graphics are nice - they look less uncanny than the usual 3d models. The only things that bother me a bit are the teeth and the eyes. The former looked strange during the close up renders with Ruby, otherwise they were fine. The eyes look a little lifeless without highlights in my opinion - its only noticeable on some renders, but those are kinda creepy. There were a few renders with hair and clothes clipping, but i would count those as bugs.
The characters are okay - they are little quirky, but likable. They don't fall flat like card board, which is a good sign. I liked Kat and Margo the most.
Story has a interesting setup, I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Could you share some more info about your shader? I'm learning blender and I'm curious - my own attempts at making toon shaders ended up with garbage so far, so I could use some examples.
I'm also interested in your work flow in general - there is always something to learn from how other devs do things, even if its a "pain in the ass".

Anyway, good luck with the game, and have fun working on it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
Please stahp.

The v0.01 its to much to take it.

Amazing art, models and scenes are exciting as hell. If you continue, I dont know if I'll make it.

(just to make sure: please continue doing it, dont stop. PLEASE dont stop)

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Hey FilthySloth, great start!
The graphics are nice - they look less uncanny than the usual 3d models. The only things that bother me a bit are the teeth and the eyes. The former looked strange during the close up renders with Ruby, otherwise they were fine. The eyes look a little lifeless without highlights in my opinion - its only noticeable on some renders, but those are kinda creepy. There were a few renders with hair and clothes clipping, but i would count those as bugs.
The characters are okay - they are little quirky, but likable. They don't fall flat like card board, which is a good sign. I liked Kat and Margo the most.
Story has a interesting setup, I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Could you share some more info about your shader? I'm learning blender and I'm curious - my own attempts at making toon shaders ended up with garbage so far, so I could use some examples.
I'm also interested in your work flow in general - there is always something to learn from how other devs do things, even if its a "pain in the ass".

Anyway, good luck with the game, and have fun working on it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for feedback...

Whilst it is not what I am personally using I would highly recommend viewing the series from Lightning Boy Studios as it gives just about the best walkthrough of the most common (and less common) NPR shader techniques and if you follow along you will end up with a quality NPR shader at the end!

In terms of workflow... it's complicated... really complicated and not something that I would recommend trying to replicate particularly if you are still learning Blender. It works great for me... but it took some beating into shape :D

I'm more than happy for you to PM me if you have specific questions though.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Also setting off Webroot.
Not in the WebRoot engine used here:

MetaDefender's sandbox analysis offered some potential areas of investigation, but I couldn't replicate these in actual use:

This is a standard Ren'Py build, so there are usually no real issues with minor positives that have no consistent correlation in other antivirus engines. You might add a local exception if you desire to play.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Hey Guys and Girls i made a Walkthrough Mod for this game.
Corruption Time [v0.01] Walkthrough Mod

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, FilthySloth.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
I have to ask... what is Pregint as spelled in the third picture? Implying that we can impregnate Danny?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Pretty good! I hope you don't get hit with rule 7. I always enjoy some family corruption. Did you use the Toon Generation morphs for this? Also, what shades did you use to toon-ify the world?

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just played it as well. I like almost everything about it. The Art, the writing, the possibility to have a sharing/swinging route with my own son. Only thing that will keep me from coming back is Ruby. She's too underage for me. No judgement, but loli isn't for me. Also it needs the [loli] tag.

Good luck dev! (y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me it's Ruby and then the other 2 sisters not really interested in Morrigan and as long as there is a way to make sure that I don't get stuck on the boys route and can safely stay on the harem route then I'll be fine as I'm only here for the harem and besides he should be happy with that big tittied thing.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes