4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I feel like Morrigan and the redhead with the bigger tits and leash style collar, I feel like I could be reeeeeeal good friends with them... gonna have to keep an eye on this one...

user_69

May 7, 2018
There appears to be a problem with the mac version. It gives the message "You don't have permission to open this" when I try to open it. Its not a permissions problem though, as I checked and I do have permission. I think it may be a Big Sur specific error.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Ah.. So what I'm reading Danny gets Morrigan, while MC gets everyone else?

I'm still confused on what exactly the plan is with that..

Should probably put a routes post in the OP.. Harem route and swinging route seems to be the options.

Unless I'm wrong of course..

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ah.. So what I'm reading Danny gets Morrigan, while MC gets everyone else?

I'm still confused on what exactly the plan is with that..

Should probably put a routes post in the OP.. Harem route and swinging route seems to be the options.

Unless I'm wrong of course..
I'm certain the mc will also get morrigan.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm certain the mc will also get morrigan.
Why would he want her after she fucked his son? *shrug* each to their own I guess...
But yes you will likely get a chance to have the MC fuck her later in game if you want.
I'm fine without her, not because son has already fucked her but that maybe she'll keep him away from the others.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hones

I think what the DEV is saying is that the MC will not be the first to do anything with Morrigan in her path.

+MythicJoker✶+

You'll have to stay on the harem route for that to happen. There will be 2 branches one will be a full harem with you as sole male, and then the other branch. For me I'm going to avoid her as I'm only interested in the daughters and the wife.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm fine without her, not because son has already fucked her but that maybe she'll keep him away from the others.
Oh yeah I was just suggesting it from the point of view of the MC himself, I know I wouldn't want to bed my Sons or close friends GF, aside from being a shitty thing to do I would likely keep thinking of them which would kill my libido.

I'm not really interested in her as a "harem member?" mainly because I'm not keen on big breasted characters as a whole, that said though I am kind of interested in her story with the whole supernatural dream thing, the contract, who she is and what she is all about etc, that might be good.

But I'm putting this game aside and waiting to see whether or not it's for me, maybe that will become clear in future updates, what type of game is the dev aiming for and what the focus will be, a swinging game, harem game, something else entirely. I will hold off getting invested in the story until that is clearer.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hones

The DEV already stated here in the thread about branches and one of said branches will be a harem with the MC as the sole male.

https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-time-v0-01-filthysloth.72781/post-5015631
I know I've read that post, I just meant what will the devs focus be on? What route will be their favorite (the one they enjoy making), what type of game does the dev really want to make?
You can't really see any of that yet so I will just wait a few updates and come back to this game later.

Reactions: testo2

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Why would he want her after she fucked his son? *shrug* each to their own I guess...
But yes you will likely get a chance to have the MC fuck her later in game if you want.
Be the bad father and steal his girl away from him? I Kinda like Morrigan...really don't really don't care if the son fucked her or not.
You're right though...to each their own. CUrious about how things play out with her with the dreams and the fact that she had succubus wings in the dream....is that A hint or just a random thought of the mc? guess we'll see.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Be the bad father and steal his girl away from him? I Kinda like Morrigan...really don't really don't care if the son fucked her or not.
You're right though...to each their own. CUrious about how things play out with her with the dreams and the fact that she had succubus wings in the dream....is that A hint or just a random thought of the mc? guess we'll see.
We will have to wait and find out for sure but yeah I was thinking that she might be a succubus or something similar, she certainly gives off the whole supernatural creature that lives off of corruption/lewdness vibe anyway.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I love the variability you put into the characters (not the usual copypasted bombshell), I hope that's a premise of the variability (in kinks and storywise) that I'll find into the game.
GL

Reactions: inshaderwetrust
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes