4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After playing the intro I have to say:

1st It would be nice to know what are the choices that allow the path of pure harem, without Danny.

2nd I don't like Morrigan too much, she has breasts too big for my liking.

3rd The end, with the Dev's warnings, the only thing he has achieved is that I have doubts about whether I want to continue the game.

As long as I can easily get the pure harem, and Danny doesn't have sex with any of the other girls (other than Morrigan), it would be a game that might interest me. I hope that as the game progresses the Dev (or if not the mod) will give clues of which choices are appropriate for each path. I'm not interested in trying alternatives to reach a point that I don't like, I prefer to follow the path I want without surprises.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
I see two files for the incest patch. Patch.rpy & Patch.rpyc.

Which goes in the game folder?

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, The game looks promising.

But one thing got me confused (probably because of the walkthrough mod); what does the stat "Pregint" means ? o_O

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
The art style looks great on the game. Congratulations to the artist.
This is one of those games that is worth waiting for some updates to play a lot of content in a row.
I will be very aware of the development.

MajorMadness

Oct 27, 2017
Will be following updates, really liked the art style and feel theres a good set of characters.

Best of luck with future updates.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017

But one thing got me confused (probably because of the walkthrough mod); what does the stat "Pregint" means ? o_O
By the way, There's one thing bothering me. The MC looks too young to be a "father" ... Not that big of a deal and it won't prevent me from playing the game in the future. But right now it almost feels like the MC is younger (or the same age) than Katherine.
Maybe try making him looks older and taller.

Anyway, good luck with your game. I'll keep an eye on your progress.

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017

It probably stands for Pregnancy Integer, an integer being a numerical piece of data, so presumably that choice raises a number stat to do with how likely someone is to want to impregnate someone else.

Reactions: Erros

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
I love the art style! I also enjoy that there are already options with different scenes in such a short game. It makes the game feel like it can go in many directions. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: cumminsshakesit

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
I don't have too much to say at this stage, so no full review, so instead a few technical notes.
1. Get a proof-reader. Just in the first couple of lines of dialogue you misspelled "oppOrtunity" and "necEssary". And I wasn't even paying any attention to it.
2. That inner monologue font seems out of place. Not only is it more appropriate for horror, it's also kinda hard to read. It would be better to either change the font color or to choose italic font and not change the font at all. Just a recommendation.
3. This is a common beginner's mistake, but it drives me nuts anytime I see it: Whenever the picture changes, the text box blends out and back in again. It makes sense for it to do that, when there's a scene transition (from one room to the next f.ex.), but it's pointless and simply distracting when a conversation is going on and the textbox disappears just because a characters is changing their facial expression.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I don't have too much to say at this stage, so no full review, so instead a few technical notes.
1. Get a proof-reader. Just in the first couple of lines of dialogue you misspelled "oppOrtunity" and "necEssary". And I wasn't even paying any attention to it.
2. That inner monologue font seems out of place. Not only is it more appropriate for horror, it's also kinda hard to read. It would be better to either change the font color or to choose italic font and not change the font at all. Just a recommendation.
3. This is a common beginner's mistake, but it drives me nuts anytime I see it: Whenever the picture changes, the text box blends out and back in again. It makes sense for it to do that, when there's a scene transition (from one room to the next f.ex.), but it's pointless and simply distracting when a conversation is going on and the textbox disappears just because a characters is changing their facial expression.

Fair...

1. Yeah, no excuses really.

2. Already replaced.

3. Damn you for pointing this out!.. what has been seen can not be unseen... I'll fix it.

...I'll be putting up a fixed version soon (this weekend most likely) which addresses these and a number of other bits and pieces.

Knottyy

Jul 1, 2017
Was really hoping that the MC would be Danny or maybe switchable between both male characters. Is that possible at all? Art is great btw especially with Morrigan, being the sucker for big tiddie goth girls that I am.

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
Fair...

1. Yeah, no excuses really.

2. Already replaced.

3. Damn you for pointing this out!.. what has been seen can not be unseen... I'll fix it.

...I'll be putting up a fixed version soon (this weekend most likely) which addresses these and a number of other bits and pieces.
Thanks for being so responsive!
While I have your attention, I'd just like to add something else.

I understand that it's important for game devs to give the audience some xxx-content early on to keep them interested.
But I always feel that there has to be a more subtle way to do that - don't give away too much too early.
Not sure, how familiar you are with Akabur's work, but the great thing about his games was the build-up. You didn't start out just plowing away H*rm*on* right at the very start of the game. The best you could hope for initially was getting her to show her tongue. You know what I mean?

You only ever have so many characters in a game and to build up tension, you need to leave some things to the imagination. Dream sequences f.ex are fine and you can tease a little, but why does it have to be a full scene? Out of your female cast of six (? as far as I've seen), we've now seen two of them fully nude and having sex. That's a third...
I think there are ways to suggest what's going on without being too explicit. You could, f.ex. just describe the scene with the dream sequence with words and leave what's happening up to the imagination. Maybe show the picture partially (a close up) or hide most of it in shadow or just show flashes that immediately disappear.

It's not a major thing and I don't want to sound negative. I wouldn't dream of giving constructive criticism to a game I didn't give a sh*t about. It's just a suggestion and I fully realize that it's different from the minor changes I mentioned earlier.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
To everyone who has taken the time to post comments, questions and suggestions about the nature of the game, direction and so on. I know I have generally speaking not been responding. I wanted to make it totally clear that I am reading your comments and suggestions with great interest and they are most welcome. The reason I don't really respond is...

a) I do have a plan for where this is all going, and I hope you enjoy it, but I don't want to spoil it by just setting it all out.

b) It is important to try and keep the project somewhat focused, if I tried to adopt every good idea I would end up with far too much on my plate and then probably burn-out or just not make any progress.

c) I don't really want to make firm commitments as having flexibility moving forwards (I hope) should mean I can produce the best game I can, rather than having tied my hands to something that isn't working.

So please do keep making suggestions, I will read them, I am listening... I just probably won't respond.

Piglet Peter

Jul 13, 2018
To everyone who has taken the time to post comments, questions and suggestions about the nature of the game, direction and so on. I know I have generally speaking not been responding. I wanted to make it totally clear that I am reading your comments and suggestions with great interest and they are most welcome. The reason I don't really respond is...

a) I do have a plan for where this is all going, and I hope you enjoy it, but I don't want to spoil it by just setting it all out.

b) It is important to try and keep the project somewhat focused, if I tried to adopt every good idea I would end up with far too much on my plate and then probably burn-out or just not make any progress.

c) I don't really want to make firm commitments as having flexibility moving forwards (I hope) should mean I can produce the best game I can, rather than having tied my hands to something that isn't working.

So please do keep making suggestions, I will read them, I am listening... I just probably won't respond.
Hey, FilthySloth!
My main question is - where's your subscribestar.adult page?

To where do I lead my viewers to support your awesome game? (Btw it is really great and fun, so keep up what you're doing!)

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes