4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Randeza

May 16, 2018
When I say one of the branches will leave you are the sole male involved with the women, this is what I mean... what this means for Danny is to be revealed.

These major branch points will be obvious and these will not be locked based on decisions to this point.
Ok fair enough, will wait and see then

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok fair enough, will wait and see then
Well considering some possible stats for Danny and the devs insistance on the word sole male, you might have a suspicion what might happen to Danny if consider with Morrigan there, magic is real in this game. The other route is more of a mystery but will likely involve sharing some of the corruption with Danny.

To dev great first update, was way more enjoyable as I expected and please do not listen to either the sex now or slow burn crowd please, but go your own speed. Just as long as you also give us the chance to connect to the girls, the speed does not really matter.

Reactions: Scyra

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I hate sharing , ntr etc but if it happen in it own route then fine. just keep them out of common route. DEV can't please everyone but if you give players choice then everyone can choose what make them happy.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Will there be a Danny gets all the girls and MC gets none option? Cause sharing is weak, all or nothing I say. If not then only ever playing Harem route, hope you can make Danny watch at least.

JJAM420

Oct 30, 2017
Am I the only one who is reminded of Gakuto from "Prison School" when I see that gothic looking chick from the title-cover?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The note in op is kind of confusing. First sharing is unavoidable, but then turn around and say there is a sole male harem route for the mc. How can both be true?

I have no problem with the content just want to understand what it's supposed to mean.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The note in op is kind of confusing. First sharing is unavoidable, but then turn around and say there is a sole male harem route for the mc. How can both be true?

I have no problem with the content just want to understand what it's supposed to mean.
Well Danny gets it on with the succubus Morrigan at start, you cannot avoid that. The goal of Morrigan is to corrupt the entire family and how she does that and what you choose will likely decide Danny's fate. Making it either a sharing game or MC as the sole remaining dick with a harem ( My guess is Danny will become Danielle if you so choose. :p) as far as I can tell from hints in game and what dev said.

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
Isn't Akabur also often criticized for having their games overtly grindy and slow paced? I don't agree with the assessment that sex itself should be fragmented and drip-feed in order to sustain player retention, we wouldn't need a story if purely seeing complete nudity and sex poses was the end goal, just the cg gallery. Part of the enjoyment comes from the context of the situation, and building the atmosphere and tension with dialogues is what VNs are suppose to excel at after all.
I don't agree that his games are grindy, personally. I'm *very* allergic to grinding and I think he feeds you just enough variations and slowly escalates the situation to keep you going. But, of course, if you're a more impatient type, that might be too much. I can understand why people might criticise him for that.
Anyway, I didn't plan on going on about a different dev here.

What I was trying to say is that exactly in order to build the atmosphere and tension you're talking about, maybe there shouldn't be a hardcore xxx-scene involving one of the main characters on the very first in-game day, even if it's just a dream sequence. To me, it's anti-climatic and it wastes any build-up right from the get-go. And I just don't understand why these sequences are in so many games and I'm also curious whether I'm the only one who thinks like that. I'm just pointing it out here, because I think this is game a game with potential (and I always support talented devs, who're not in it purely for the money).

P.S.: All of it is a matter of taste, of course and I'm not going to pretend to speak for everyone.

Reactions: Lerd0

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I initially avoided this because of the gross violation of the opp but since the dev said that shit is avoidable/optional, I'll give this a try. (y)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If that is the plan then the decision for that should be at the start of the game so that he never appears as a male but as a girl from the start.
It would be only one path though and the other may have other requirements, besides with Morrigan as a sucubus I think chances she would have been a virgin only for you would have been slight. Well dev made it possible not to have to see those scenes and you can already play with her if want to in Netori fashion. Now that may not be as ideal as only one harem path, but as good as it gets I think if dev also wants a more sharing path. Up to you to play it or not. :)

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes