4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Well that was pretty fun for what is there so far.
Looking forward to future content.
Hoping there'll be stuff like non-penatrative pleasures, like (more) licking, thigh fucking, titjobs, grinding etc.. As nearly every game foregoes any kind of foreplay.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Как я понимаю, младшая дочь попросила купить собаку, как это понимать?
I don't think so.

There aren't any hints of bestiality in the game. I suppose something was lost during the translation.
Moreover the DEV told you that it is not one of the planned content.

I suppose we can close the argument here.
And use English, please

Reactions: Skargaroth

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

bistouquette

Apr 21, 2019
doesn't work on linux, permission denied even when running as superuser.
I had this problem. It's a file permission issue. You have to make executable the .sh file plus the files in the lib/linux-x86_64 directory (for 64-bit computer).
Works fine like this but I don't know why permissions are not set properly as it should be.

beardybeard

Sep 27, 2018
As many others have pointed out, the art is great. With this in mind, what toolset are you using for renders? Looks a tad bit like Daz with certain shaders set for semi-cartoonish effect.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
As many others have pointed out, the art is great. With this in mind, what toolset are you using for renders? Looks a tad bit like Daz with certain shaders set for semi-cartoonish effect.
I think he alreaday mentioned somewhere in this thread that used Blender but with some ported DAZ assets.

Reactions: beardybeard

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I'm more of a lurker than anything else on this site, but this has a lot of promise and is at the very least a visually different thing compared to other games. I got a jar of pennies, so I'm throwing my two-cents in on a handful of stuff.

I neither intend to, nor do I want to kink-shame... BUT! I absolutely hate NTR. With an unhealthy passion. They all have you in the perspective of being on the losing end of the relationships, with no way to take back control. Being the victim of a cheating lover, or being forced to watch someone else take away what relationships you have worked for. I haven't seen any that breaks away from this formula.

That being said, the way the narrative seems to be going, and with the relationship between Danny and the character you have the perspective of, I think this is the kind of flavor of NTR that I've not really ever seen. In fact, I felt a bit of pride, walking into the room and seeing the girl he's very loudly banging. Actually rooting for him, and would genuinely feel kinda bad if we wind up taking everything away from him. I feel strongly about it happening to me, and wouldn't want it happening to others.

If the story maintains a dynamic like that, I wouldn't mind 'sharing' some of the harem. Also, I don't think I've seen pet play in any games (at least of this quality) and am looking forward to how that unfolds. I may need to post in the request forum to see if anyone else knows of any.

Generally upbeat tone, with a nice splash of humor thrown in; this is looking to be a rather refreshing and fun ride.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Really like the premise of this game.
and the art is also very good.
i also had to laugh at some of the joke you put in > good job

just one question/ sugestion.
Will it be possible to physically alter the characters as they get more corrupt.
A lust mark , increase butt/breast site , ... stuf like that.
Would be cool if you could turn them into sluts/bimbo's optionally

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020

Will it be possible to physically alter the characters as they get more corrupt.
Even just changing their clothing/makeup would be good. Make em dress and look more slutty

• Red Heart
Reactions: youpla

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

The truth is that I have no interest in seeing anything related to ass or boobs growth. I like the characters as they are now. The lust mark... depends on what it is.

I don't like turning them into sluts / bimbo either.

Even just changing their clothing/makeup would be good. Make em dress and look more slutty
This would seem better to me, although personally I don't see it necessary either.

I'm hoping there will be a path where MC can slowly persuade his relunctant wife to get intimate with Danny. (m/s kink!)
From what it seems it's very possible that there is. I won't play it though.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
So I've been trying to run the mac version but i get an error that it will not run, any specific fix or reason that this is happening?
Edit: well the compressed version worked so i guess thats cool

Last edited:

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
The truth is that I have no interest in seeing anything related to ass or boobs growth. I like the characters as they are now. The lust mark... depends on what it is.

I don't like turning them into sluts / bimbo either.
That is just something i really like and shows you have trully corrupted them ,that you can shape there mind/body to your will

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That is just something i really like and shows you have trully corrupted them ,that you can shape there mind/body to your will
Well, for now I have avoided taking all the options that give corruption. The main option I have chosen is Happy, I have at least one point with each one. Petplay I don't know what it's about, but it doesn't sound very good to me, so if I can, I'll avoid it too.

On the other hand, I like almost all the characters as they are now. However, if by corrupting Morrigan I can remove a couple of breast sizes, surely I'm interested in doing so. Although I don't know if that matches what you are proposing.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I told Morrigan you thought you were going to corrupt her...

View attachment 1029173
Possibly not. I believe that I will follow my policy of avoiding corruption points as much as possible. For now I think I have them at 0 in all characters. In any case, to my liking she could use a breast reduction. With her current appearance, she isn't a character that interests me too much. To be honest, I'm not attracted to her at all. At now, I don't see any problem with Danny being with her, he can keep her while he leaves the rest to the MC.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

DiggerDug

Dec 19, 2017
REALLY liking this game so far! I find the art, subject, and writing all very refreshing and incredibly sexy. Thanks for doing this and AND sharing Slothy, here's hoping it will continue to pique your interest! As others have mentioned, I would certainly be willing to throw a coin or two in the hat for your time.....

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

arctictern

Nov 10, 2020
FilthySloth good NPR shader work

You could simplify your update() method to 'just update' rather than create whole a whole new object each time
Python:
        def change(self, **kwargs):
            for key, val in kwargs.items():
                if hasattr(self, key):
                    setattr(self, key, val)

def increment(self, **kwargs):
            # use as Morrigan.increment(happy=1, horny=1)
                if hasattr(self, key):
                    setattr(self, key, getattr(self, key) + val)
        # or
        def increment(self, update_dict):
            # use as Morrigan.increment({'happy':1, 'horny':1})
                if hasattr(self, key):
                    setattr(self, key, getattr(self, key) + val)
also to avoid duplicating your flipped images you can 'show ... at flip...' seeing as you've defined that transformation
Python:
    show katherine day normal at flip, right1
finally you could shrink your jpg files without noticeable loss of quality with little script something like
Python:
import os
from PIL import Image
PIC_DIR = './' # all folders below starting folder
extensions = ['.jpg','.jpeg'] # can add to these
picture_dir = PIC_DIR
for root, _dirnames, filenames in os.walk(picture_dir):
    for filename in filenames:
        ext = os.path.splitext(filename)[1].lower()
        if ext in extensions:
            file_path_name = os.path.join(root, filename)
            try:
                im = Image.open(file_path_name)
                if im.size[0] > 100:
                    im.save(file_path_name, optimize=True, qtables="web_low")
            except:
                print("error with " + file_path_name)

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes