4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Well, normally, I'd prefer nobody gets to have sex with the girls other than MC but I can live with this. After all, you can't take something from somebody unless they have it first. Well, you could have had Morrigan pretending to be a sweet, innocent girl to Danny while secretly fucking his dad (and probably many before that) behind his back but it's all good. Basically I hope the non-sharing path includes a lot of humiliation for Danny. Let him think things are going good at the start before suffering worse and worse indignities before finally being turned into a woman (while keeping his memories and identity as a man) and impregnated by her own father. Would have made it all the hotter if she had to live the rest of her life knowing she could never get laid as a man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Margo was so damn hot in that one piece exercise outfit I don't know if this boner is ever going away. Anyway those are just my thoughts; I really liked the game and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well Danny gets it on with the succubus Morrigan at start, you cannot avoid that. The goal of Morrigan is to corrupt the entire family and how she does that and what you choose will likely decide Danny's fate. Making it either a sharing game or MC as the sole remaining dick with a harem ( My guess is Danny will become Danielle if you so choose. :p) as far as I can tell from hints in game and what dev said.
Thank you! Now that explanation makes sense. No offense to the dev but the op note could be a tad bit clearer imo.

I will give this one a try:)

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Looks like a good start one I hope to see get betting, Also would like if possible more options and choice to avoid or skirt around possible unwanted material. But So far this is one of few games I actually found funny and enjoyable. Please keep this going and on the straight and narrow path, thanks.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thank you! Now that explanation makes sense. No offense to the dev but the op note could be a tad bit clearer imo.

I will give this one a try:)
IMHO the problem here is considering Morrigan part of the harem or a love interest.

As far as we know she is a succubus(?) and she is the agent of corruption. IMHO at the end the harem will be only the family (with or without Danny). If I'm right; so far Danny haven't touched any of the girls of the harem.

The banner itself seems support my Hypotheses.

1612639151963.png

Reactions: Lerd0

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
IMHO the problem here is considering Morrigan part of the harem or a love interest.

As far as we know she is a succubus(?) and she is the agent of corruption. IMHO at the end the harem will be only the family (with or without Danny). If I'm right; so far Danny haven't touched any of the girls of the harem.

The banner itself seems support my Hypotheses.

View attachment 1023570
Yeah. I have no issue with the content just couldn't understand the op note. I get it now :)

Reactions: wep

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Very good first release, I really like the art style of this game. I am really glad that there won't be any forced sharing, not really a big fan of that type of stuff. Sucks a little bit that the dev is only doing this as a hobby so the updates will probably not be that frequent but I will enjoy what I can get.

Reactions: RedZone30

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
very sorry, but why all the hints?
If you mean "petplay" I'm pretty sure that's going to be closer to Nekko cat/puppy play where the girls act as the animals, no actual animals involved.

I for one, really like the sharing content. It can add spice and fun to the game. I wish more games had these options.

Reactions: fbass

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you mean "petplay" I'm pretty sure that's going to be closer to Nekko cat/puppy play where the girls act as the animals, no actual animals involved.

I for one, really like the sharing content. It can add spice and fun to the game. I wish more games had these options.
I suspect the petplay is more in line with the BDSM meaning, where it is more a very loving, caring if bit much of a dependent role where the person in question is a beloved pet. :)

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
I suspect the petplay is more in line with the BDSM meaning, where it is more a very loving, caring if bit much of a dependent role where the person in question is a beloved pet. :)
You may be right, but I don't know. I got some serious play vibes, with "woofs" and "cat ears". No matter to me, that won't be my play path anyway.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Like the art style, will keep an eye on this.

I only wished for a few more curvy girls like Morrigan, but I guess the wife will fill that role.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
FilthySloth
Damn, this looks really good and promising plus it's finally not DAZ, HS or KK characters. Another plus are the normal sized body proportions and not every girl being a tit goblin. I actually prefer normal, small and even flat breasts over giant tits. First and foremost the breast size should fit to the body type, just like in real life. I've never seen a slender girl with enormous tits unless they were fake and fake tits are the worst. Writing is good too, already got a few laughs from me. Animations are a bit stiff bit still better than just pics.

My only complaint so far is the silence. You should add some sounds and music. I'm sure there is fitting free open source stuff somewhere. It worked well for other free games like Insexual Awakening so I bet you can do it too. If that's already part of your plans, even better.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes