4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
FilthySloth good NPR shader work

You could simplify your update() method to 'just update' rather than create whole a whole new object each time
Python:
        def change(self, **kwargs):
            for key, val in kwargs.items():
                if hasattr(self, key):
                    setattr(self, key, val)

def increment(self, **kwargs):
            # use as Morrigan.increment(happy=1, horny=1)
                if hasattr(self, key):
                    setattr(self, key, getattr(self, key) + val)
        # or
        def increment(self, update_dict):
            # use as Morrigan.increment({'happy':1, 'horny':1})
                if hasattr(self, key):
                    setattr(self, key, getattr(self, key) + val)
also to avoid duplicating your flipped images you can 'show ... at flip...' seeing as you've defined that transformation
Python:
    show katherine day normal at flip, right1
finally you could shrink your jpg files without noticeable loss of quality with little script something like
Python:
import os
from PIL import Image
PIC_DIR = './' # all folders below starting folder
extensions = ['.jpg','.jpeg'] # can add to these
picture_dir = PIC_DIR
for root, _dirnames, filenames in os.walk(picture_dir):
    for filename in filenames:
        ext = os.path.splitext(filename)[1].lower()
        if ext in extensions:
            file_path_name = os.path.join(root, filename)
            try:
                im = Image.open(file_path_name)
                if im.size[0] > 100:
                    im.save(file_path_name, optimize=True, qtables="web_low")
            except:
                print("error with " + file_path_name)

Hello thanks for feedback...

1. There is an issue with Rollback on Renpy when it comes to data structures, and I was doing this as a workaround... I understand there are more elegant solutions than this, but hey it is working for me.

2. These images are actually completely different, I could have just flipped the images, but then the shadowing would switch direction and that looks rubbish to me.

3. Thanks for the tip... I'll have a gander.

Not-E-Bouy

Jan 28, 2020
Very interesting.
There is no waiting in-between scenes with useless buffer, the H aspect is always present while the story is engaging.
Can't wait for more!

Reactions: Duke Leo

Darmok

Aug 16, 2020
Getting an error on Win at game startup saying "corruptiontime.exe stopped working" and shuts down.. Any fix?

cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
you running a 32bit wi9ndowns or a 64? that always happened to me a while back until i realized that i accidentally installed a 32bit windows 10 instead of a 64 did you try the 32 version of the game in the folder?

Darmok

Aug 16, 2020
you running a 32bit wi9ndowns or a 64? that always happened to me a while back until i realized that i accidentally installed a 32bit windows 10 instead of a 64 did you try the 32 version of the game in the folder?
I tried both, they both shut down before the game starts up. I'm thinking I'm having an issue with my PC

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, finally worked my way down to this game on my playlist, and got to say, exploring the game deeper, quite the interesting game. Very curious to see where all this goes, specially when these choices effect further on in the game. Truly be hoping to see more, and thank you for what you've done so far.

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
I gotta say I am quite impressed! Clean as hell unique artstyle, great writing with great humour, nice distinct characters and an interesting story hook. Its short since since this is so early but you get 3 very hot scenes. Im very much looking forward to seeing this progress! If i had ONE minor thing. Recently games ive played have given you the option to put the characters ages in which is a feature i very much enjoy and would love to see implemented but i also understand that opens a can of worms. Id also like to name the girls but honestly neither of these two features are deal breakers. I really love what you have so far!

super_slappy

Jan 20, 2019
Absolutely beautiful art and I do like the theme. There's a few spelling and grammar mistakes but I'll be eagerly awaiting any updates.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes