4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Hey as I put in OP... I intentionally made it so that 0.01 saves couldn't be continued as there was a small error in the stats which I didn't want to snowball to something larger down the line when it would be a real bother for people to go back.

So please start a new game... maybe wait for me to fix the stupid bug above 1st (will be a long as it takes to upload)... and I pinky swear I won't do this again!

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
I can't replicate this one... do you talk with Morrigan after the bathroom or not?
Shes sitting on the toilet at the end and says 'more fun?!' then he goes straight to bed lying in spunk and shame...
Then Morrigan says 'thats the end of this version so...'

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
is the incest patch compatible with version 0.02?
As per OP, the patch is updated for exactly the same reason.

Shes sitting on the toilet at the end and says 'more fun?!' then he goes straight to bed lying in spunk and shame...
Then Morrigan says 'thats the end of this version so...'
Sorry I really can't replicate this... I have no idea how this would be possible with the 0.02 code... I'm not certain what to suggest :cry:

Whilst I upload the full fixed 0.02a... you can find a hotfix here:

Please extract this into the .../game/ directory and overwrite any existing files.

Reactions: M!

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017

Sorry I really can't replicate this... I have no idea how this would be possible with the 0.02 code... I'm not certain what to suggest :cry:

Mega

Please extract this into the .../game/ directory and overwrite any existing files.
Thanks, btw at the very end it says 'This is the end of Revision 0.01 of ths game!' also i'm using Linux not sure if that would have any bearing on anything..

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Love the art but between the NTR (or w/e you want to call it) and the dream sequences I guess this game is just not for me.

I hate when dream sequences spoil the whole thing right from the start... Ruins the whole pacing of games imo. Basically like giant spoilers, like showing the end of a movie right at the start. I enjoy the slow build up of a relationship to get to sex over many events that get more and more revealing as you build the relationship. Then it feels like a big payoff when you get there. But a dream sequence right away where you're suddenly porking them before you've even seen them nude or anything just ruins that pacing imo and makes me not care much anymore.

Just my opinion though, I'm sure some people like dream sequences. And the whole NTR thing or w/e, again just not for me. If Danny and Morrigan weren't in the game at all, I'd enjoy it much more.

Still, props to the dev for doing something different with the art, and the dialogue is pretty good too. Gluck to the dev going forward!

Last edited:

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
Little typo in day 4 when you go talk to Margo and comfort her, if she has high enough nudist stat, it goes to this line at one point:
ma "{size-40}...but I wasn't joking that time...{/size}"
but you're missing an "=", it should have "size=-40".

Typo still there in the hotfix above.

Great update, by the way, and great game.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017

Mega

Yep i just played a new game from start to finish with the hotfix and its the same as before, numerous scenes missing and finishes with shagging Katherine, so i dont know whats going either!

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Yep i just played a new game from start to finish with the hotfix and its the same as before, numerous scenes missing and finishes with shagging Katherine, so i dont know whats going either!
From what you have described you are following the Rev 0.01 code here... the code that directs to the discussion with Morrigan isn't there at all in Rev 0.02... there are only 2 possible options...

1. You are playing using the Rev 0.01 .sh (maybe this is possible, Linux drives me nuts).
2. You are quite litterally skipping over Line 1226 in the code for Day2. (which makes no sense either).

Could you do me a favour, if you open day2.rpy in .../game/events any text editor will do... it should look like this at Line 1226...

1614442221213.png

Reactions: wep

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017

Mega

I must say. Best thing i have seen so far by far. You mentioned a lack of originality on the Preview of the game but,
There is no Paetron link, no nagging or intentional fishing for funds. Jesus! Totally unheard of! If that's not originality i dont know what is.

Love the Art. The Chars. So far everything. Keep up the good work.

You could set up a buy me a coffee or something tho, even if its just for getting moar Coffee. Kudus.

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Thats so weird guys!

No Patreon/SubStar --> one of the best games, unique art, active Dev, fast update!

(y)(y)(y)

But I would have loved to support, maybe with a coffee?

Vatenkeist
hehe, great minds think alike!

Reactions: Vatenkeist

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017
From what you have described you are following the Rev 0.01 code here... the code that directs to the discussion with Morrigan isn't there at all in Rev 0.02... there are only 2 possible options...

1. You are playing using the Rev 0.01 .sh (maybe this is possible, Linux drives me nuts).
2. You are quite litterally skipping over Line 1226 in the code for Day2. (which makes no sense either).

Could you do me a favour, if you open day2.rpy in .../game/events any text editor will do... it should look like this at Line 1226...

View attachment 1057024
1614442822118.png
it does.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
If you run into the error when the maid turns up at your door and don't want to wait for/download a fix use this in the console:

Code:
kiko_name = "Kiko"
(use unren.bat to unlock console)

and if you want to cheat the stats of one of the girls (I have no clue if that can break the game):

Code:
Ruby.happy = 10; Ruby.horny = 10; Ruby.nudist = 10; Ruby.petplay = 10; Ruby.pregint = 10; Ruby.corruption = 10
can swap Ruby for Margo, Katherine, Kiko, Morrigan or Mary

Reactions: lo0u
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes