4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
From what you have described you are following the Rev 0.01 code here... the code that directs to the discussion with Morrigan isn't there at all in Rev 0.02... there are only 2 possible options...

1. You are playing using the Rev 0.01 .sh (maybe this is possible, Linux drives me nuts).
2. You are quite litterally skipping over Line 1226 in the code for Day2. (which makes no sense either).

Could you do me a favour, if you open day2.rpy in .../game/events any text editor will do... it should look like this at Line 1226...

View attachment 1057024
Dont know how to find line 1226 but this looks like it might be it as it was near the end..

Screenshot from 2021-02-27 18-27-41.png

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Surprised to see this updated already, as I remember something about the dev saying this was just a hobby and most of his time was full with other work... but it was a good extension to the game, while I can't wait for things to kick off I'm enjoying the build-up... I wonder if there's any scenes you can miss yet with the stats, from what it said at the end I presume not... I wasn't fussed about the old saves not working as it's short and fun to go through.

So yeah, that was good but I'm immediately hungry for more, haha.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
...there is no way to please everyone and at the end of the day this will sort of go where it goes, and I you hope you enjoy it!!
well you could open the game for mods in that direction, but have to make it absolutely clear it has nothing to do with you.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
This one seems ....... interesting. :unsure: I think I may need to give this a try and see if it actually is as interesting as it seems! (y)

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
From what you have described you are following the Rev 0.01 code here... the code that directs to the discussion with Morrigan isn't there at all in Rev 0.02... there are only 2 possible options...

1. You are playing using the Rev 0.01 .sh (maybe this is possible, Linux drives me nuts).
2. You are quite litterally skipping over Line 1226 in the code for Day2. (which makes no sense either).

Could you do me a favour, if you open day2.rpy in .../game/events any text editor will do... it should look like this at Line 1226...

View attachment 1057024
can we avoid danny fucking morrigan or is ntr still forced

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
sometimes i can understand the no-ntr crowd (especialy with how many cuckers seem to have money burning in their pockets for supporting devs), but often its just incel tears.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes