4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
FilthySloth if you look at the stats and go back without rollback, the script breaks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure I see what is happening here... what do you mean by go back without rollback... you mean clicking the return button... do you mean clicking on the back tab?

I've had a go a replicating the error... from various points in the game (including where you were) and don't get the same.

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
FilthySloth , I also got the kiko error. When I went to open the door, BOOM. So I ignored on through and it did keep going after a couple of consecutive ignores. Not sure exactly what I did to cause, tho.

On another note, Great Game! I like the style, humor, and lewdness. The only bad thing about the lack of a "pay me" page is I don't know how to follow the game updates, because this is one I'll look forward to. I also want a walkthrough mod, because the obvious answer isn't always. The girls are quite cute, tho.

Thanks!

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
It probably stands for Pregnancy Integer, an integer being a numerical piece of data, so presumably that choice raises a number stat to do with how likely someone is to want to impregnate someone else.
See, I was thinking the same thing, but one of the first choices raises Danny's pregint stat. dafuq?

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
FilthySloth , I also got the kiko error. When I went to open the door, BOOM. So I ignored on through and it did keep going after a couple of consecutive ignores. Not sure exactly what I did to cause, tho.

On another note, Great Game! I like the style, humor, and lewdness. The only bad thing about the lack of a "pay me" page is I don't know how to follow the game updates, because this is one I'll look forward to. I also want a walkthrough mod, because the obvious answer isn't always. The girls are quite cute, tho.

Thanks!
Is this still with the updated 0.02a version?

With the original error if you ignored it a couple of times you would eventually reach a point where Kiko was named and then the error would stop anyway... but you shouldn't have to do this (now)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
When I first saw the image I thought this game might have gay content but seeing the tags and playing for a couple of minutes I think it's not possible but it would be interesting if that happen. We used to incest F and D/ M and S/ B and S relationships but it would be the first time I see a F and S one

Last edited:

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Brilliant stuff thus far. Different artwork for a change and plenty of deliciously perverse goings on.

My only (minor) disappointment is the missed opportunity with Danny, but as the dev stated, he wasn't going in that direction due to his own lack of interest.

Reactions: Thelonely6

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
When I first saw the image I thought this game might have gay content but seeing the tags and playing for a couple of minutes I think it's not possible but it would be interesting if that happen. We used to incest F and D/ M and S/ M and S relationships but it would be the first time I see a F and S one
Dev mentioned that he wasn't interested in the gay option for the son. Grand shame to be sure.

Reactions: Thelonely6

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
To fix the kiko error go into the script( with notepad) and change [kiko_name] to Kiko. should look like this: define ki = Character("Kiko", color="#EB3D2B", who_font="ComicHelvetic_Heavy.otf",

Reactions: Kyril87

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
FilthySloth

can we get like a list of what each type of point sort of does and the type of scenes they will lead to? it will help us decide if we want choices that have more nudist point or more play points we all know we want them to be horny and happy but what other points we should try for would depend on the types of scenes those points lead us to.

Not like I may not play a few times to get all those point paths but would like to know if there is a scene type i really want to see locked behind some point i may have overlooked

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
FilthySloth

can we get like a list of what each type of point sort of does and the type of scenes they will lead to? it will help us decide if we want choices that have more nudist point or more play points we all know we want them to be horny and happy but what other points we should try for would depend on the types of scenes those points lead us to.

Not like I may not play a few times to get all those point paths but would like to know if there is a scene type i really want to see locked behind some point i may have overlooked
Use the watkthrough mod. It lists the choices along with the points.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wasn't expecting a new update so soon. There isn't much else I can say that I haven't said already. The game looks awesome! The only thing I am waiting for is the chance to steal morrigan from danny. I don't like other males in my harem.

Edit: FilthySloth you sure you don't want to make a patreon or a subscribestar? This is some high quality stuff, I think a lot of people would like to support you.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Use the watkthrough mod. It lists the choices along with the points.
yes sure the mod lists the points but say i go hard into nudist points will that lead to the family walking around naked all the time? what about what the mod calls petplay points is it puppy girl stuff or slave girl stuff?

While it is early and saves may end up breaking before the points really matter i would like to know what points i should work on to get the content i really like first then go back and do the other point builds.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
The kiko error should be fixed... are people still getting it in 0.02a version?
You mean where she talks like she knows you, and you've never seen her before?

Also, heads up to the dev: I get errors every time I access the stats. Soon as I close it, I start getting visual errors and then a full-on Error Screen of Doom. Ignoring it gets you past it, but it's still a little frustrating.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes