4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You mean where she talks like she knows you, and you've never seen her before?

Also, heads up to the dev: I get errors every time I access the stats. Soon as I close it, I start getting visual errors and then a full-on Error Screen of Doom. Ignoring it gets you past it, but it's still a little frustrating.
I have the same errors when I access the stats.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So... is there still only groping? Nothing is mentioned in the genre list except that and incest.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So... is there still only groping? Nothing is mentioned in the genre list except that and incest.
mostly dream sequences. youngest vaginal, middle blowjob, eldest anal. vaginal sex of son with mor, and actual blowjob by mor on dad.

ATTENTION: the walkthrough mod overwrites the day script, there my be the error

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
mostly dream sequences. youngest vaginal, middle blowjob, eldest anal. vaginal sex of son with mor, and actual blowjob by mor on dad.

ATTENTION: the walkthrough mod overwrites the day script, there my be the error
so not even a handjob between mc and girls in the family even in this newest update? Only dreams? Also do we have a choice to turn of sharing with Dany completely at this update?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
so not even a handjob between mc and girls in the family even in this newest update? Only dreams? Also do we have a choice to turn of sharing with Dany completely at this update?
what ntr there is, is and will be unavoidable, mc's son in a sexual relationship with his "classmate" after all. just dont go looking. and youre not sharing. morigan is not for you, initialy. even if she's a slut demon.

the family sex is all dream sequence, even if dad's dancing on a damn sharp razor in some scenes in reality.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
what ntr there is, is and will be unavoidable, mc's son in a sexual relationship with his "classmate" after all. just dont go looking. and youre not sharing. morigan is not for you, initialy. even if she's a slut demon.

the family sex is all dream sequence, even if dad's dancing on a damn sharp razor in some scenes in reality.
I mean we will also get the demon for ourselves at some point probably. So the only one who really gets sex is the son right now? That's sad... Still I will till try this game since I read the op and dev said there is a harem route as mc the sole male. Which means either we get rid of the son or the son will turn into daughter somehow. Sounds really cool either way. I hope son having sex with demon was just for introduction purposes of the demon character and will never happen again anything like that if we go for harem route. Btw I didn't even mention NTR. It's probably a voyeur scene which I also dislike but whatever. It seems it's just one scene at the beginning of the game

Reactions: Thoss and testo2

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I like this vn. I have no issue with others having sex, but I do find it weird that the mc is usually the last to get some if there are others that have sex in a vn.

I understand some hate slow burns and others hate fuckfests. I enjoy both depending on the vn itself.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I mean we will also get the demon for ourselves at some point probably. So the only one who really gets sex is the son right now? That's sad... Still I will till try this game since I read the op and dev said there is a harem route as mc the sole male. Which means either we get rid of the son or the son will turn into daughter somehow. Sounds really cool either way. I hope son having sex with demon was just for introduction purposes of the demon character and will never happen again anything like that if we go for harem route. Btw I didn't even mention NTR. It's probably a voyeur scene which I also dislike but whatever. It seems it's just one scene at the beginning of the game
you have several options to handle the initial scene, either storming the room as parents are wont to do, peeking first (and revealing yourself or going back and knocking), or just knocking. they have sex at least once more in the current content before she blows MC. from what i read so far DEV is planning a blue-balls shutout route against the son.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I like this vn. I have no issue with others having sex, but I do find it weird that the mc is usually the last to get some if there are others that have sex in a vn.

I understand some hate slow burns and others hate fuckfests. I enjoy both depending on the vn itself.
For me it all depends on the story that is being told, in this case most of the girls are related to the mc so it will take time until they get to a point where they can have sex. Danny having sex with his girlfriend doesn't bother me, but I think it's better if they break up I don't think she is a good influence for him. The mc is older and more experienced he can deal with her better :KEK:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
nothing changed. the dev was really clear about his plan.
From earlier dialogue he mentioned it as sole male though. He also didn't really elaborate on it when questioned. I mean... just look at the title image. There's not a rat's chance in hell it's sole male in its current form. I thought he was gonna do a sole male route but I'm guessing that's not gonna happen.

I'm guessing he thought it meant something like "sole male protagonist" but language barriers and whatnot.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Just finished the game and the final message indicate that everything is possible
By that Filthy Sloth might change things or add things he said he won't do

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
From earlier dialogue he mentioned it as sole male though. He also didn't really elaborate on it when questioned. I mean... just look at the title image. There's not a rat's chance in hell it's sole male in its current form. I thought he was gonna do a sole male route but I'm guessing that's not gonna happen.
I think it was just bad wording by the dev, because it won't sole male unless you can prevent it.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Error screen I'm guessing? If you choose Ignore, it'll move past it. Maybe. It worked for me, but something wonky going on with the game when you load saves or check the status screen.
Error screen, If u choose Ignore u start a new game, if u rollback i get error too

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
As stated on the OP, it was intentional that saves from Rev 0.01 won't work. This was because there was a small error in the way the stats were working that could have caused problems down the line and I wanted to tie it off now whilst the game was still short.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I did notice the little meter, nice touch. And the story, very interested, and very curious about where this goes from here. Thank you so much for what you've done so far with this game.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
As stated on the OP, it was intentional that saves from Rev 0.01 won't work. This was because there was a small error in the way the stats were working that could have caused problems down the line and I wanted to tie it off now whilst the game was still short.
Sorry! Didn't catch that. Wasn't a huge deal anyways, replaying the game was enjoyable. Did you see my (and others') post about errors because of the Status screen?

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes