4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

lol1990

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, FilthySloth!
My main question is - where's your subscribestar.adult page?

To where do I lead my viewers to support your awesome game? (Btw it is really great and fun, so keep up what you're doing!)
I think FilthySloth doesn't want financial support. See the Morrigan texts at the end of the current version.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for being so responsive!
While I have your attention, I'd just like to add something else.

I understand that it's important for game devs to give the audience some xxx-content early on to keep them interested.
But I always feel that there has to be a more subtle way to do that - don't give away too much too early.
Not sure, how familiar you are with Akabur's work, but the great thing about his games was the build-up. You didn't start out just plowing away H*rm*on* right at the very start of the game. The best you could hope for initially was getting her to show her tongue. You know what I mean?

You only ever have so many characters in a game and to build up tension, you need to leave some things to the imagination. Dream sequences f.ex are fine and you can tease a little, but why does it have to be a full scene? Out of your female cast of six (? as far as I've seen), we've now seen two of them fully nude and having sex. That's a third...
I think there are ways to suggest what's going on without being too explicit. You could, f.ex. just describe the scene with the dream sequence with words and leave what's happening up to the imagination. Maybe show the picture partially (a close up) or hide most of it in shadow or just show flashes that immediately disappear.

It's not a major thing and I don't want to sound negative. I wouldn't dream of giving constructive criticism to a game I didn't give a sh*t about. It's just a suggestion and I fully realize that it's different from the minor changes I mentioned earlier.
In my case I haven't really seen the scenes. I suspected they were dream scenes (I was right) and used the appropriate button to skip them. For me it is as if these scenes don't exist. But I suppose other people will have enjoyed them.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
how familiar you are with Akabur's work, but the great thing about his games was the build-up. You didn't start out just plowing away H*rm*on* right at the very start of the game. The best you could hope for initially was getting her to show her tongue. You know what I mean?
Isn't Akabur also often criticized for having their games overtly grindy and slow paced? I don't agree with the assessment that sex itself should be fragmented and drip-feed in order to sustain player retention, we wouldn't need a story if purely seeing complete nudity and sex poses was the end goal, just the cg gallery. Part of the enjoyment comes from the context of the situation, and building the atmosphere and tension with dialogues is what VNs are suppose to excel at after all.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I was good until the term step-dad came up. They should really have a separate tag for psuedo-incest. Not blood related = NOT INCEST.

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
i love the art of this game it's very cool but does the game will gives us the possibility to be in a kind of an open world where we can decide what we want to do? It would be sad if this game stay as a visual novel with some choice at some point of the story.But whatever your choice is you've got my total support.

Reactions: Nemodow

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
I think FilthySloth doesn't want financial support. See the Morrigan texts at the end of the current version.
Imma going to fantasize sloth is something like sir Humphrey Appleby, but lewder. A rich civil servant whos income and finances are constantly being tracked by the government, which is pretty common practice, and so he doesn't want to risk his job and good reputation by this hobby.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Please find updated NON-CONTENT release which has fixed and tweaked a number of things.

I've not done an update before so I'm hoping I've not buggered anything up, I'm sure you will let me know if I have though.

Also I hope to put an Android release up as well in the not too distant.

Content changes are progressing at pace in the background... however I will hold back for something for substantive before releasing a content update as I personally find small incremental updates without a good chunk of additional content annoying on games I enjoy.

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
So the harem route is you getting all the girls without sharing any girls with danny and the none-harem route is the swinging route?(i mean you sharing the girls with danny and so on). Just abit confused and wanted to ask. Because if the sharing with Danny is unavoidable then it woulden't be really a harem game?.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
So the harem route is you getting all the girls without sharing any girls with danny and the none-harem route is the swinging route?(i mean you sharing the girls with danny and so on). Just abit confused and wanted to ask. Because if the sharing with Danny is unavoidable then it woulden't be really a harem game?.
There is a pinned link on the OP which relates to this topic.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Do we play as the older male or the cute twinkie one? And if we play as the older one, can we sex up the cute twinkie one?
Regardless of who the MC is, I wanna see these two dudes bang. Cute twink can pound his dad for all I care. Wait...that would actually be even hotter.

Seems the dev is pretty set on no M/M though. Though to the dev I would strongly urge a stand-alone title some time in the future that brings the two together

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Corruption Time [v0.01a] FilthySloth

Original Size Win/Linux: 756 MB
Original Size Mac: 721 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 106 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 72 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
There is a pinned link on the OP which relates to this topic.
I read it before i askt. Just that is kinda confusing, just wanted to ask about the harem route. Also wanted to ask will the content be less depending on which branch or route you follow?. Is there a point system for which branch you are on?

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes