4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Why would he want her after she fucked his son? *shrug* each to their own I guess...
But yes you will likely get a chance to have the MC fuck her later in game if you want.
Because he wants her too? I know it might come as a shock but it makes sense for a game called "corruption time" to not have the most moral decisions/characters/plots you could find.

You know it's F95 when people don't understand MC bonking an unrelated girl who happened to be with his son, while it's perfectly fine to get it with his step-daughters....

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Because he wants her too? I know it might come as a shock but it makes sense for a game called "corruption time" to not have the most moral decisions/characters/plots you could find.
I suppose that's true...
You know it's F95 when people don't understand MC bonking an unrelated girl who happened to be with his son, while it's perfectly fine to get it with his step-daughters....
Just because I posed that as a question of why he would want to do that and I myself don't hold such a desire doesn't mean I lack the ability to understand the motivation behind it.

The question itself was more rhetorical, it was me saying in a roundabout way that it is not something I would personally wish to do not that I needed an explanation to understand the desire.

Last edited:

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
Great work FilthySloth. The speed of corruption in these types of games is often a little fast to be believable. I understand. It takes a lot of time and effort to create the corruption scenes. You aren't going so fast as to be unbelievable so far. I thought it was a nice touch to that end when you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zzuzn

Jun 4, 2017
Interesting introduction, great graphics, funny situations. Very promising and a bit of a pity that this is not a commercial project :)
In the sense that it is impossible to support the game developer.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Ah interesting.
A Story young man who summoned one to be his Big Titty Slutty Goth Girlfriend and brought it home where during the night it looked around this sexually charged house and thought why not, no influencing the Father and the Girls in the house who no have only the father figure as the only adult in their lives after the mother of the group leaves for a period of time. AND at the time who happens to be a figure of sexuality for them as well considering that we haven't been shown that these girls have any other male intrests or bi/les intrests, though with your choices it looks like you might be able to.
And instead of being a case of one trying to get rid of the other, the sucubus instead in working on both males to get the most out of the two of them. This will lead to a Father Son teamwork on corrupting the women in their lives and feeding the sucubus for a long time.

Note, This is what I took away from the story, I am not in any know to know if its fact, but this is what it is to me.

Drakcon

Jan 3, 2018
Interesting Game, It is a good start for this game I like the idea keep up the good work

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Hey Guys and Girls i made a Walkthrough Mod for this game.
Corruption Time [v0.01] Walkthrough Mod

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, FilthySloth.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Is the patch included in the mod? I got duplicated files error when I added both.

MG_

May 14, 2020
Ain't gonna try for a while, at least until there's an intimacy scene with the blondie girl. Reminds me a Lolita's image. So guys wake me up after that...

By the poster liked depiction of genitals.

And if redhead is the mom, she's probably in her early 20s, got married at a very young age and bore child every 2nd year :D

Last edited:

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
The unusal art style caught my eye. Looks great in-game and I like the humour. This is going to be fun, i think. I'll definitely keep watching this. :D

Thanks, Filthy Sloth! (y)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There is already a short h-scene with Ruby, a.k.a. "the blondie girl".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't watch the dream scenes, I skip them using the appropriate button if there is no other way, and if I can I simply avoid/skip them. So for me it's as if they don't exist.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes