4.70 star(s) 59 Votes
Apr 21, 2018
I like the potential of a good-ol family get-together via the plot device of an outside rogue element.

But I gotta say the models remind of Façade

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
Honestly this is more than just sex scenes you dev did a bit much more than most of the others devs just with the smiles or the sort of weird feeling that makes the all game, if I could suggest you one or two things is to add at least some sounds like claping ass or bed cracking or even the simpliest sheets sound keep going dev I will watch with care next release

Reactions: jakek

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Is sharing with Danny unavoidable? No, the intention is that there will be two major branching points relating to Danny which will impact upon how he is integrated with the female characters moving forward. He may sadly always be something of a bit part character as a result however. To be clear one of these branches will be a full harem with you as sole male, but this isn't the only way this could play out.
so can you prevent the nonsense between danny and morrigan or not? not sole male if you cant

joshrip

Dec 21, 2017
The MacOS version doesn't seem to work; I just get a message saying it can't be opened. Has anyone else played it successfully?

Edit: the internal file inside the app wasn't an executable. I chmod 755'd it and now it works.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well I use non stick band-aids so there is no pain and since I don't consider Morrigan as part of the MC's harem it doesn't really bother me anyway.

Reactions: testo2

Aditorex

Nov 25, 2018
This game is so good *_*
The drawings, animation and ahegao with daddy is perfect!
please more of theme and please socks sniffing or sockjob :*

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Indeed... but just to rip that bandaid off for you all, you are never going to be the first to walk that particular path :p
But personally I don't need to see it. If I can skip / avoid all the sex scenes where the MC doesn't appear, all the better. Though, in any case, I'm not going to see them (I will use the skip button if I cannot do it otherwise) nor I'm interested.

However, I usually don't mind these kind of scenes if there are few and I can skip them in some way (either by means of an option to not see them or avoid them completely, or by using the skip button)

Reactions: testo2 and MadCore

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau

If you knock on the door you won't see any of the scene and the boy will open the door he will be naked though.
So said, without having seen the scene, probably I also prefer to skip the part where the boy opens the door naked. In principle I have to say that neither of the two options is to my liking.

Reactions: testo2

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
What a great start FilthySloth! I liked it. especially Ruby ;-) .
The art is great, storywise i'm waiting for progress but for a first release you did very well.
Thank you for your creation!

Reactions: lazman

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
that doesnt answer the question, can you prevent it or not? dont lie to us if we cant and say were the sole male
No you cannot prevent it! Not sure what exactly the dev is trying to imply with their comment but I guess the takeaway is supposed to be that although you have no means to prevent Morrigan and the son fucking at the start you will get an option later in the game. Unless the dev decides to alter the start of the game to give the player the option to stop Morrigan before she beds the son then that will not change.

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
FilthySloth I just got around to playing the game and all I can say is "Damn, dude". This is a potential gem in the making.
But just so you know I also hate you a bit, because all those different delightful paths are a fucking torture to choose between them.
Is that your master plan for padding content? Have us stare at the screen for hours trying to decide if we should have a bunch of pets or a bunch of exhibitionists running around? Well, good job. You managed it :cry:

(In all seriousness though, such a great start of a game. Keep it up).

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes