4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what poser is the source? I havent seen too many cellshade VNs yet nor any decent runtime animators.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I like the artstyle and models, just, not a fan of swinging, or sharing in general. Good luck with the game tho.

Edit: Apparently sharing will be optional, so there is that for those checking my comment. I will now proceed to add this to my list of "to play"

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020
That character in the background be like...

View attachment 1010873

Jokes aside, I'm intrigued where this can go. Artstyle isn't particularly creepy besides said character and the models look different and unique from most 3DCG stuff made with generic DAZ models and that is a plus for me. Keeping it in the watchlist cause I'm intrigued where this one leads. Good luck with the project, dev! :D
I agree and will do the same! Good luck Dev!

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
what poser is the source? I havent seen too many cellshade VNs yet nor any decent runtime animators.
Hello... The base models/clothes are DAZ3d and the vast majority of posing and animation is done there too, the rendering is done in Blender however... it is a pretty complex workflow but I've committed to this now :)

Quite a lot of the assets are unique/custom because I am a crazy masochist who likes making his own life difficult.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mary red head wife Katherine oldest daughter Margo 2nd oldest daughter Ruby youngest daughter Danny son.

I really can't see that boy being with any girl unless he paid her a lot of money or she is using him. But anyway he can have that big tittied thing as long as he leaves the sisters alone it'll be fine.

One spot during the helping part during the exercising Mary name used instead of Margo.

The daughters look hot and can't wait to see what else will happen next.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
One spot during the helping part during the exercising Mary name used instead of Margo.
Thanks! Of all the challenges in making this project apparently the one I struggle most with is correctly choosing between two similar code tags :D

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Mary red head wife Katherine oldest daughter Margo 2nd oldest daughter Ruby youngest daughter Danny son.

I really can't see that boy being with any girl unless he paid her a lot of money or she is using him. But anyway he can have that big tittied thing as long as he leaves the sisters alone it'll be fine.

The daughters look hot and can't wait to see what else will happen next.
I kind of hope so too, but think I'll wait a few updates too see exactly what the dev has in mind..

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thanks! Of all the challenges in making this project apparently the one I struggle most with is correctly choosing between two similar code tags :D
the great thing with multimedia applications is that code text has next to no impact on project size. go full verbose on that shit :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That would mean typing a whole 3 or 4 more letters though! I refer you to my user ID
you could missuse a password manager or something like that to save even more time and get it right every time. or if youre too lazy to set it up, make a spreadsheet for that.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes