4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
Yes... sorry this is true...

There are some fairly substantive changes made throughout the game which means saves won't save again with the next update. As discussed in the discord a full walkthrough mode is being provided so you won't need to scout around to see all the fun little variants that happen throughout the game... these are are much more prevalent in the upcoming content.

As for how soon the update will be done, it is getting there, not quite as fast as I was hoping as I have been sick for the last week... but good progress is being made again, so not too much longer now.
Are you working with Joker Leader or is the integrated walk-through coming from you directly?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yes... sorry this is true...

There are some fairly substantive changes made throughout the game which means saves won't save again with the next update. As discussed in the discord a full walkthrough mode is being provided so you won't need to scout around to see all the fun little variants that happen throughout the game... these are are much more prevalent in the upcoming content.

As for how soon the update will be done, it is getting there, not quite as fast as I was hoping as I have been sick for the last week... but good progress is being made again, so not too much longer now.

Glad to see your feeling better

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Will there ever be gay content? Sorry to those who would like, but this isn't something that is a personal interest of mine so I doubt I would be able to do it any justice. Also the above is already going to make things complicated enough without adding more variables.
If it's trap it's not gay as an author you should know that xD

Apr 10, 2021
Hey, thanks for all the positive feedback! I'm blown away by how positive the reception has been!

Since people seem to be worrying about what the deal is with Danny... I thought I would put some minds at ease/disappoint some minds...

Is sharing with Danny unavoidable? No, the intention is that there will be two major branching points relating to Danny which will impact upon how he is integrated with the female characters moving forward. He may sadly always be something of a bit part character as a result however. To be clear one of these branches will be a full harem with you as sole male, but this isn't the only way this could play out.

Will there ever be gay content? Sorry to those who would like, but this isn't something that is a personal interest of mine so I doubt I would be able to do it any justice. Also the above is already going to make things complicated enough without adding more variables.

Future kinks? For sure, whilst I would encourage you to be patient, some pretty unsubtle hints are made within the game thus far. Or take a squiz at the Walkthrough Mod which exposes many of the background stats which are present.

...there is no way to please everyone and at the end of the day this will sort of go where it goes, and I you hope you enjoy it!!
Disappointing, he looks more handsome than MC

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So I am guessing that eventually this will turn into a fuckfest where everyone fucks everyone (if you choose to). Does anybody know any other game that actually does that? I really like that the son will probably be in on that as well. I am wondering if there is any other game that does not do the pure harem of 6 girls and mc and perhaps some lesbian stuff with each other, but kinda makes it "Free use" for everyone.

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
So I am guessing that eventually this will turn into a fuckfest where everyone fucks everyone (if you choose to). Does anybody know any other game that actually does that? I really like that the son will probably be in on that as well. I am wondering if there is any other game that does not do the pure harem of 6 girls and mc and perhaps some lesbian stuff with each other, but kinda makes it "Free use" for everyone.
I like this idea and I have a pre-written argument for this path to the game I am developing. I didn't find anything like that, but a few abandoned games.

Apparently, the public sets off the NTR hatred alarm every time a game has more than one male character having fun.

But I think the real reason for not having many games like this is that it is very difficult to develop the story for this course in an organic way. In a harem, you can have multiple story arcs joined by a single MC. When you try to work the romance between many characters in the same arc, things go wrong and few writers can do it satisfactorily.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I like this idea and I have a pre-written argument for this path to the game I am developing. I didn't find anything like that, but a few abandoned games.

Apparently, the public sets off the NTR hatred alarm every time a game has more than one male character having fun.

But I think the real reason for not having many games like this is that it is very difficult to develop the story for this course in an organic way. In a harem, you can have multiple story arcs joined by a single MC. When you try to work the romance between many characters in the same arc, things go wrong and few writers can do it satisfactorily.
I guess. Maybe a good way to not set off the ntr alarm would be to be kinda an observer. A third party that corrupts a household (maybe in kinda a god mode, like my little angel).

Reactions: MaliXe

RobRoy85

Apr 15, 2020
I working on something like this. But I'm still in the material gathering stage. So it will take some time for my first version to drop off.

But that's a story for another topic. Here it's about Corruption Time, wich I really love.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Hope things are going well. Am really excited for this game as its nice to have an artstyle which isn't.
The same 3 Honey Select Girls.
Boob Size of D and above for every character.
A story of corruption that isn't just "Then I decided to fuck them all and they liked it"
A grind of said corruption that is the "I peek at them 40 times before they are comfortable enough to be nude. And this is just the 20th update."

RobRoy85

Apr 15, 2020
Hope things are going well. Am really excited for this game as its nice to have an artstyle which isn't.
The same 3 Honey Select Girls.
Boob Size of D and above for every character.
A story of corruption that isn't just "Then I decided to fuck them all and they liked it"
A grind of said corruption that is the "I peek at them 40 times before they are comfortable enough to be nude. And this is just the 20th update."
True story... (even tho I use HS2 for my project ^^')
I like the pacing of the story.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
No... Joker gets a day off
I discovered a bug with Kiko's name, when she first appears in day4 at line 42 her name isn't defined so it displays "[kiko_name]" rather than what you probably wanted her to be such as "???" or "...." This also had a weird crash, which I am unsure if it is related or not in which several times where it said "transform has no size" though it would be at different lines each time without any real rhyme or reason for it crashing.

Adding default kiko_name = "???" to script.rpy seems to have fixed both problems for some strange reason.

Last edited:

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
On the Kiko thing. REALLY? I swear I have fixed this about 3 times now... you can safely ignore this, or fix through the console.

The transform one is something totally new to me... could you screen shot if/when you get it again?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
On the Kiko thing. REALLY? I swear I have fixed this about 3 times now... you can safely ignore this, or fix through the console.

The transform one is something totally new to me... could you screen shot if/when you get it again?
I'll just copy-paste the traceback as the error disappeared suddenly without me actually modifying anything. Keep in mind, the line that gives an error changed every time, which is why I couldn't figure out what the problem is.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/events/day4.rpy", line 14, in script
i "You are a special kind of person aren't you..."
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/events/day4.rpy", line 14, in script
i "You are a special kind of person aren't you..."
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "F:\Game Creation\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
CorruptionTime 0.02c
Thu Apr 29 01:01:04 2021

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Hmmm... curious... I'll see if I can spot something.

Are you playing the walkthrough mod version btw?

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes