4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

theunknown2288

Oct 30, 2018
The MacOS version doesn't seem to work; I just get a message saying it can't be opened. Has anyone else played it successfully?

Edit: the internal file inside the app wasn't an executable. I chmod 755'd it and now it works.
Sorry i'm a little in the dark on how to make this modification, i'm having the same issue. Any chance you could lay this one out for me?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sorry i'm a little in the dark on how to make this modification, i'm having the same issue. Any chance you could lay this one out for me?
Happens a lot.

The problem: during unzipping, the executable files in the game package lost their execute permission, so the app won't run.
Solution: if you still have the zip file, try unzipping it with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. The Unarchiver tends to be better in preserving these execute permissions.

If you've already deleted the zip, you can fix the permissions yourself in Terminal.

In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes (mind there's a space after the x) and drag the executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter.

To find the executable, right click on the game and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called CorruptionTime.

theunknown2288

Oct 30, 2018
Happens a lot.

The problem: during unzipping, the executable files in the game package lost their execute permission, so the app won't run.
Solution: if you still have the zip file, try unzipping it with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. The Unarchiver tends to be better in preserving these execute permissions.

If you've already deleted the zip, you can fix the permissions yourself in Terminal.

In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes (mind there's a space after the x) and drag the executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter.

To find the executable, right click on the game and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called CorruptionTime.
Wow thank you so much for making that SO simple, it worked right away. I appreciate you taking the time to type that all out. Cheers!

Reactions: PBS666

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Loving it so far i was thinkin that people complaining about the son maybe you could have the succubus's (or what ever she is )could turn the son in to a daughter and make every one happy!!

wink-logo.jpg

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Loving it so far i was thinkin that people complaining about the son maybe you could have the succubus's (or what ever she is )could turn the son in to a daughter and make every one happy!!

View attachment 1108879
There are a lot of ladies, it's going to be crucial to have the son around so he can help the father out!

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Letters stand for bug fix version... specifically the 3rd bug fix in the case of C
Hello Sir,
Thanks for the clarification.#
Where I appreciate all the work you have put into this game, the fact that you dont have any support page as far as I am aware, makes you a very honorable human being....where I see this falling is in your own success, such a good thing you have created, privatizing us from more content is just evil!!, I am addicted to it! XD.
Anyway, finding the balance of joy\productivity is hard, with only patience as my only weapon to hold my....loneliness...however,...I have ran out of it...and I cannot run to the shop to get some more... I understand that I am just a mere digital paranoia poping up on your screen...nonetheless I hereby beg you for mercy and kindly ask you to release some content to get us by?

thanks ever so much.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes