4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
Damn, what a great game so far! Can't wait for the next update.
I just hope you can stay friendly with your son and maybe have some sharing later. Too many games force you into hating every other male (if there even are any).
We know from the statement of purpose that this is part of the game. Your choices are basically 'sharing' or 'make the son a non-character and remove a lot of the story, but have a traditional MFFFF harem'. It's funny because sharing usually isn't my thing, but in the context of these characters and this story, it looks pretty interesting.

XXboku91

Mar 26, 2020
FilthySloth

Hey Sloth, Love your game and the work you put into it;)

Just a small suggestion though. I know you don't want to make money off this game, but what about a discord channel for people to gather and talk about your game and with you. You could give updates about progress letting us know when the next update should be around, or give sneak peaks. Really its more of a way for people who like your game to gather and communicate with you and you us.

Again love your game!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
I have set up a discord page... please find here (also on the OP).

Thanks so much! I'm guessing you don't want to feel too much pressure and keep this a fun project, but it's great to have a chance to see progress and not miss updates :D

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Compressed version Windows/Linux

0.02 1.37GB -> 345 MB

Used the UAC on high settings.

NOXYLENE

Feb 23, 2018
Hi,
I wanted first of all to thank you for your support. I did indeed experiment by disabling my antivirus, but I still have the same problem.
This is what the event log shows me about the error.
Name of the faulty application CorruptionTime.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, timestamp: 0x00000000
Name of the failing module: librenpython.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, timestamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error offset: 0x0000000000973624
Faulting process ID: 0x1af8
Start time of the failed application: 0x01d713b13348ec18
if anyone has an idea i'm interested.
I thank you in advance.

NOXYLENE

Feb 23, 2018
Finally I finally found the solution.
the problem comes from the version of the RENPY SDK which was used for the design which must be a recent version.
This new version does not adapt to all graphics card or accelerator.
You just have to make a simple modification at the start of the game. If someone interests me I give the link.

Thanks again to everyone who tried to help me.

Rainblo

Nov 15, 2020
I was originally gonna pass on this game because the graphics originally looked like those crappy honey select looking things. Glad I didn't, while they may seem at first glance to have that flat, over-exposed and featureless style, they really aren't. Love the humor so far, I actually laughed out loud a couple times. It's incredibly refreshing that 99.9% of the female characters don't have tits the size of Texas. Same for the MC, glad to see an MC whose forearm is actually bigger than his member.
I'm also intrigued by the story and look forward to learning what is going on.

Rant: So far the one and only issue I have is that fucking ahegao BS, missing game tag btw. It's not attractive, funny, cute, arousing, character building or interesting. It's just annoying and a buzz-kill on all aforementioned fronts, I actually catch myself saying, "Seriously? This shit?" when I see it in games. The only exception I have EVER found, was actually in this game, where it was just with the eyes while the rest of the face was otherwise.. occupied. I don't understand the infatuation with it. I can kind of understand the necessity in 2d drawn images where it communicates something where it may be too difficult to draw the facial expressions and/or space is limited for text, but not in games where people can render actual facial expressions and the ability to supplement with as much text as they like.
/rant

All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing where this game goes, sexually and story wise. Though unfortunately if the ahegao continues, then I'll quickly lose interest in the sexual side of things. However, there have been games on here where I completely lost interest in the sexual aspect, but continued because the story was so damned interesting. This game looks like it might be one of those that can pull it off. I'll know better once we're a bit further in.

All that being said, I wanted to say thanks for creating something to entertain us without thoughts to compensation.
Though I feel very strongly about ahegao being obnoxious and lazy, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the dev is gonna do what the dev is gonna do. I think a story is best when it's the story the creator wanted to tell and not redesigned to cowtow to the masses. As long as the stronger fetishes (NTR/femdom/rape/etc) are clear or preferably avoidable. Even then, I might gripe if I was enjoying the game, but I still respect the dev for telling THEIR story. They are the ones bound to it, the viewers are free to walk away. So there is only one of those two that it really MUST please fully.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Nice little start to the game, all of the characters feel like they have their own personality and there's a good amount of light hearted comedy in the game. The only thing I'm a little wary of is Morrigan, I would prefer it if the mc wasn't roped into any sort of relationship with the character as I don't really feel like cucking the son but also don't really want his sloppy seconds either. Let him have Morrigan while the mc furthers his relationship with the other women in his life.

Reactions: TritonSands

Alothian

Oct 19, 2017
@FilthySloth
Loved the game! I'm curious what games you play or have really liked? I skimmed your post history and found LongLostDaughter which I've somehow never come across and am now enjoying. Have any recommendations?

lapin222

Jan 24, 2021
I love the chara design, but what did our character see in the room that he was so shocked? I'm so curious :LOL:
great job, i would like to suport you :oops:

Reactions: Toushiro
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes