4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

NOXYLENE

Feb 23, 2018
the game opens a large white window like all renpy games, then a square tells me that the game has stopped working. this is the first time for a renpy. I tried with both "corruption time" or "corruption time-32" .exe and in versions 1 and 2 without adding any patch, and nothing works. I do not understand. if you have any idea that would be cool.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah being non funded makes it even more of a unique one. I'm intrigued to where all it's headed. The art caught my eye. :)
Absolutely! Definitely a first seeing that art..

And yes, being totally free is not common. Maybe is practice or simply someone having fun, but hey... I was happily surprised!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
the game opens a large white window like all renpy games, then a square tells me that the game has stopped working. this is the first time for a renpy. I tried with both "corruption time" or "corruption time-32" .exe and in versions 1 and 2 without adding any patch, and nothing works. I do not understand. if you have any idea that would be cool.
See if you have a problem with antivirus blocking the exe.

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Sorry I have no idea where to even start with this one tbh... sounds like Renpy is just flatout failing to start rather than something specific with the game.

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
Really enjoy. especially the artstyle.

hopefully there'll be a nice quick update schedule. the really good games on here seem to take 1/2 a year between updates. hopefully you can keep going quicker tyhan that

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started playing it, while there is some decent humor and I like a different art style, way too many errors with the character names(one is supposedly talking but shows another name). I am only at the first Minecraft clone scene and already seen at least 10 errors with the names.

Edit: I guess I was really near the end of this version. Also, after seeing the message that this is not being made for possible money, makes me feel a little bad for the above criticism. Hopefully the dev takes it as constructive rather that mean spirited.

Last edited:

FilthySloth

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Just started playing it, while there is some decent humor and I like a different art style, way too many errors with the character names(one is supposedly talking but shows another name). I am only at the first Minecraft clone scene and already seen at least 10 errors with the names.

Edit: I guess I was really near the end of this version. Also, after seeing the message that this is not being made for possible money, makes me feel a little bad for the above criticism. Hopefully the dev takes it as constructive rather that mean spirited.
You have hurt my feeling now :cry: :D

I'll have another look at this sequence again, however please don't hesitate to point out specific examples always makes my life easier.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You have hurt my feeling now :cry: :D

I'll have another look at this sequence again, however please don't hesitate to point out specific examples always makes my life easier.
One in particular was during the Minecraft sequence. I think it was supposed to be the youngest daughter speaking and she said something like "You see that daddy?" but the name of the speaker was my MC name.

Edit: Got a screencap

Edit 2: found a couple of earlier ones where it is Morrigan speaking but labeled as Margo

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks! Right person speaking wrong target... I have fixed.

I'll not throw an update version for this straight away, I'll wait a few more days to see if there are any more.
There are a few more throughout. Not sure where exactly. I may play back through it again later to recheck. I played again a little past those Morrigan Margo errors and saw where they were all picking on the son, Margo left, distressed then a few frames later both Katherine and Ruby left the dad alone in the living room, saying goodnight to him yet it was labeled as Katherine and Margo, not Katherine and Ruby. It is possible that is correct but it looked like Margo had already left the area.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I think the MC should went in the room and grabbed her and fucked her in front of his cuck of a son and when he finished turn to the son and say, "Now you can have her." before he calling daughters to see the aftermath. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Or like in wedding scene in Caligula, after banging her in front of him, when the son looked all dejected, do him next so he didn't feel left out. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: LegendKing23

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
Damn, what a great game so far! Can't wait for the next update.
I just hope you can stay friendly with your son and maybe have some sharing later. Too many games force you into hating every other male (if there even are any).

Stickloaf

Jun 7, 2018
Oh my god this is brilliant! British humour and Monkey Island references in the first few minutes? The art style is great and the girls are cute too so this is a must follow as far as I'm concerned!

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes