4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
Serenity Life If you really want to do something in the same vein as this game, I'd recomend trying out something with your own style in it. Of course you can inspire yourself from this game and pay hommage to it but I'm not sure it would be doable to try to "continue" it.
Hello.
Thank you for your feedback and support. You are certainly right in your reasoning, and we should at least be able to contact the original author to run the story the way he intended. But what if we want to pay homage to the game and the author's work? Does the game have to be a copy of the original idea? We can just tell the story as we see fit.
Some may disagree with me, but does the story have to be so unique that you can't find similar ones?
In my opinion, it turned out to be a classic family drama with a happy ending.
And as for the characters, there is indeed uniqueness in them. But again, question: what good story has cute characters that don't make you smile? I think there are plenty of visual novels with unique characters.
It's not impossible to find them. I just suggest relying on our senses and emotions. Perhaps someone has already interacted with the author and knows more and can share ideas.
My suggestion is to try to create a fan project as similar to the original as possible.
---------------
I already have a project, it's in the writing process. But it's science fiction and detective.
Except I don't have a designer, I'll have to learn it all myself (I'm more of a writer than an artist, and a musician)

Reactions: Washington1234567
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes