4.70 star(s) 59 Votes
May 21, 2018
Well, so it has been for two years - but i can kind of relate to forget a game for a time and when you finally remember enough to search for how it has been going, finding out "mostly dead" is the undesired answer. We all know that kind of burn to some degree.
Yep, yesterday i got a strange remind of it and started to hunt down based on tags until i found it. Also end up remembering myself of Catch the Bunny game that seems to be abandoned also. Just sad.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
FilthySloth provided an interesting version of the "Demon / Succubus" plot device, rendered with a fresh and unique art style and a great eye for detail. His characters are attractive and engaging, with distinct personality development; and he has a dry sense of humor that permeates the game with clever dialogue, subtle sight gags, and "Hey you - Yes, YOU - on the keyboard" Player prompts.

So I sincerely doubt that anyone other than THE FilthySloth could continue this project, and I share the sadness expressed by many others, while remaining grateful that I've been able to play through multiple times, have copies on 3 PC's, and have a copy saved to my "Financials / Life Stuff" archive . . . so Thank You, FilthySloth.

Sappy gratitude stuff aside: I also fervently hope that your Creative Muse bites you so freakin' hard and and keeps gnawing at you until you no choice but to continue where you left off. Meantime - I hope life is treating you well.

Sep 11, 2021
unlikely, this are original models created by filthysloth himself, this are not some daz models you can get anywhere. best a person could do is adopt the story with his own models.
Even though the look was very unique i wouldn't be mad if someone did it in another style.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
unlikely, this are original models created by filthysloth himself, this are not some daz models you can get anywhere. best a person could do is adopt the story with his own models.
True, Filthysloth himself classified his tinkering with converting characters and clothing from DAZ3d into Blender for rendering (using a custom semi-flat NPR shader to boot), not to mention a number of original assets, as "a massive pain in the arse and more effort than it is really worth" in the developer notes.

So anyone taking on where Sloth left off would require either a fan with more patience and desire to experiment with rendering engines & assets - or at least picking one's battles, when it comes to what to customize or not and to what degree.

But yeah, either way not something for beginners, not to mention that fan continuations on itself is something that has a troubled story in the forums.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Why does that man (the MC?) look like a lying, Confederate flag owning, US politician ?
I mean, he does lie like one, but he's too busy with his own pole to even bother focusing on another, aside that he's chill, well, you can choose the chill options like, being good with the people that works under him, including the gals that work "under" him.
Hope someone tries to do a fan remake of this someday. i'd do it but i don't have the artistic ability to even attempt it.
AI has been getting better (the models have been getting more verbose and eloquent) the issue is that you need to feed it information about the characters, settings and interactions and... well... the mother is the only character that hasn't been fleshed out enough.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I mean, he does lie like one, but he's too busy with his own pole to even bother focusing on another, aside that he's chill, well, you can choose the chill options like, being good with the people that works under him, including the gals that work "under" him.
Yeah but he's so fucking ugly I wouldn't be able to get into the game, honestly. Like, a lot of those games tend to have rather bland-looking male protags, but that's at least leagues better than this mf :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Gerardo Nardo

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah but he's so fucking ugly I wouldn't be able to get into the game, honestly. Like, a lot of those games tend to have rather bland-looking male protags, but that's at least leagues better than this mf :KEK:
He looks like a shady real eastsate agent who tries to sell disputed land deeds and houses with serious issues with a serious markup.

Edit: Yes, his looks are the main reason I too could never pick this game up. Well, maybe if it were pure parody, then perhaps I could.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
He looks like a shady real eastsate agent who tries to sell disputed land deeds and houses with serious issues with a serious markup.

Edit: Yes, his looks are the main reason I too could never pick this game up. Well, maybe if it were pure parody, then perhaps I could.
He looks like he's gonna try to sell you tiny plot of lands in Scotland that legally makes you a Lord/Lady. :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes