4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone knows what program was used to make the characters art?
Straight from the OP:

"For those who might be vaguely interested, this game is rendered in Blender using a custom semi-flat NPR shader, whilst many of the assets are originals (because I'm a masochist) the characters and clothing are converted from DAZ3d. Please don't hesitate to ask if you want to know more, but I warn you now it is a massive pain in the arse and more effort than it is really worth!"

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
guess thats why the games abandoned. once you start getting bummed out over stuff you start to loathe it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
none of the links works =/ cant download this game
Posting that in the thread does almost nothing. If you ever encounter links in any OP of a game thread, you should use the REPORT button and submit that there are dead links.

1692222702565.png

When an uploader is available, they should fix the problem. Posting in the thread won't get their attention --- or it will take much longer.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
strange because it doesnt work for me. both of them crashes and show white page
I just checked. Every single link in OP works to download the file from - so it's something on your side. For the compressed version by JokerLeader - their mega links don't work, but their mixdrop links do.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
This is very sad. The game was very light hearted and had some very distinct, consistent and well written characters. Very disappointed at the fact that it's no longer getting updated :/

I know life happens but still, sad to see such potential never realized.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I practically hunted this game down to see if there was a update... so sad to see a good game being abandoned :(
Well, so it has been for two years - but i can kind of relate to forget a game for a time and when you finally remember enough to search for how it has been going, finding out "mostly dead" is the undesired answer. We all know that kind of burn to some degree.

Reactions: Antosha

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Real shame though. I fully understand how it feels. More so when it's just a project dev works on in free time, rather than a full-fledged job.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes