garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 2963150

Overview:
Forced to flee their home, Agnes and Henry arrive in the grand city of Grimsburg, packed to the brim with ill-intentioned men. With the help of Otto, the innkeeper of the Limping Duck, they will have to claw their way into this hostile environment or succumb to it. Corruption Town is a pure corruption game with a slow progression, which happens through gameplay and scripted sequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-11-28
Developer: BoredBasmati - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux
(0.3e): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(0.3e): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

View attachment 2802946 View attachment 2942470 View attachment 2802944 View attachment 2942472 View attachment 2942468 View attachment 2942471 View attachment 2802947 View attachment 2942473 View attachment 2942475
This game needs sandbox tag.

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
Can't open the game on mac. Neither sudo xattr -cr *.app nor chmod +x *.app fixes it. I am on Ventura 13.6.1. Any good ideas to help me out other than using the Windows version?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Cause women shaved their hair to avoid lices and crabs back then among other things.
Nope, there was already a discussion on this board about it. There is no real proof for this. Whores used to shave their pubic hair, but it is highly doubted for normal women. There are very few references anyway and those we have, are questionable how widely used the practice of depilation was.
Also most references for any pubic hair removal are from the Renaissance timeframe, not the Middle Age. Another big issue is, that some cultural practices might have applied to Italy, bot not to medieval England, France or Germany etc...
Personally I highly doubt that shaving was a common thing in the Middle Age, after all life was full of hardships for common people and it's questionable that common women took the time to depilate regularly. Of course they washed and had some hygiene standards, but regular shaving is time consuming and there was the risk of getting infections by cutting too deep with an unclean blade. After all pubic hair has got a natural purpose, you know... f.e. pubic hair is like a protective buffer, reducing friction during sex and other activities. It can also prevent the transmission of bacteria and other pathogens (of which medieval people knew nothing of course).
Personally I think shaved pubic hair might have been more common among European Patrician women of certain city states/Free imperial cities or noblewomen. But even in this high social class, I highly doubt, that every women did shave.
Anyway there is no clear proof for the one side or the other.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nope, there was already a discussion on this board about it. There is no real proof for this. Whores used to shave their pubic hair, but it is highly doubted for normal women. There are very few references anyway and those we have, are questionable how widely used the practice of depilation was.
Also most references for any pubic hair removal are from the Renaissance timeframe, not the Middle Age. Another big issue is, that some cultural practices might have applied to Italy, bot not to medieval England, France or Germany etc...
Personally I highly doubt that shaving was a common thing in the Middle Age, after all life was full of hardships for common people and it's questionable that common women took the time to depilate regularly. Of course they washed and had some hygiene standards, but regular shaving is time consuming and there was the risk of getting infections by cutting too deep with an unclean blade. After all pubic hair has got a natural purpose, you know... f.e. pubic hair is like a protective buffer, reducing friction during sex and other activities. It can also prevent the transmission of bacteria and other pathogens (of which medieval people knew nothing of course).
Personally I think shaved pubic hair might have been more common among European Patrician women of certain city states/Free imperial cities or noblewomen. But even in this high social class, I highly doubt, that every women did shave.
Anyway there is no clear proof for the one side or the other.
Yes, they shaved not only in the Middle Ages but in Ancient Egypt and probably earlier in history too.
There are plenty of sources for anyone interested.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes