Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
considering it's not NTR, the tag doesn't fit. so, theres that.
I mean it's basically there, NPCs openly talk to each other about fucking Henry's *definitely not mother* right in front of him, and the baker's daughter who Henry has a crush on can get molested while Henry watches. Both of those plotlines are also going to escalate, presumably.

Henry isn't in a romantic relationship with either of those characters, sure, but it's at the least NTR-adjacent.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionTown-0.3f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

grizzlylynx

Dec 10, 2017
I can't believe these reviews are so high for such low-quality and bug infested bullshit. There's like 6 errors in the first 5 minutes of play, all the UI looks like the most basic trash. And not to mention i've seen all this content 3 years ago in the first rpgm game. It should really be 0 stars not even worth the disk space I used testing this.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Yes, they shaved not only in the Middle Ages but in Ancient Egypt and probably earlier in history too.
There are plenty of sources to anyone interested.
You've missed the point. This is about the Middle Ages alone, not ancient Egypt, which was a completely different timeframe, with a very different climate compared to Europe and also a completely different culture compared to christian medieval Europe many centuries even millennia later.
And no, there aren't plenty of MEDIEVAL sources, which tell us about the shaving habits of the common people. Most of them are even contradictionary.
That's why I said, there is no real conclusive answer, but only good or bad arguments for the one or the other. While you've made completely unscholarly general claims, like
they shaved [..] in the Middle Ages.
Who, which social class, which timeframe and also in which region of Europe? It's not contested that some shaved their pubic hair, like the already mentioned prostitutes. But we cannot make such claims for the majority of medieval common people, not even for the nobility. Also if shaved pubic hair in the Middle Ages was associated mainly with prostitutes, a profession which was very much looked down upon by normal people (we're talking about whores, not concubines for the elite), would a normal woman want to be associated with prostitution by shaving her pubic hair? I highly doubt that!

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
You've missed the point. This is about the Middle Ages alone, not ancient Egypt, which was a completely different timeframe, with a very different climate compared to Europe and also a completely different culture compared to christian medieval Europe many centuries even millennia later.
And no, there aren't plenty of MEDIEVAL sources, which tell us about the shaving habits of the common people. Most of them are even contradictionary.
That's why I said, there is no real conclusive answer, but only good or bad arguments for the one or the other. While you've made completely unscholarly general claims, like

Who, which social class, which timeframe and also in which region of Europe? It's not contested that some shaved their pubic hair, like the already mentioned prostitutes. But we cannot make such claims for the majority of medieval common people, not even for the nobility. Also if shaved pubic hair in the Middle Ages was associated mainly with prostitutes, a profession which was very much looked down upon by normal people (we're talking about whores, not concubines for the elite), would a normal woman want to be associated with prostitution by shaving her pubic hair? I highly doubt that!
If you just wanna say 'I have a kink for women with pubic hair and want more of that in my games' its ok to just say that, we all have our preferences, no shade.

From what its worth, from what I can find in a quick search, pubic hair (and body hair) was associated with 'unbridled sexuality' in the medieval eras. So quite a few of the more chaste women practiced hair removal as part of societal pressure. Funny enough I'm also seeing accounts of women removing body hair as part of 'trying to recapture their youth' (which actually kinda goes hand-in-hand with 'purity' and all that). Medieval era and all the way back to ancient Greece. Probably part of why women in medieval art were often shown as hairless unless their sexuality was being highlighted. " In order that a woman might become very soft and smooth and without hairs from her head down... " (De ornatu mulierum) Medieval Islam (which also influenced Europe as there was a good bit of travel and trade) also encouraged body hair removal as part of 'ensuring bodily purity'. It wasn't just about religion and sexuality and so on, it was also a matter of hygiene in an era before air conditioning, lice-removal meds, deodorant... easiest way to stay clean and was to just shave it all off down there using razors, abrasive substances, and plucking. And so on. From all I can tell, pubic hair was actually a bit more unusual.

Aaaaaanyway, its a game, each to their own enjoyment. If you're into tentacles, women should have tentacles down there, and that's fine too

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Some medieval troubadour songs literally mention the "watering of the curly hair" which is pretty unambigous.

Also most people in medieval europe were serfs who were legally slaves to their landowners. Living with their housepigs in their own dirt under the same roof.

Cities were even worse, with the shit piling so high in the streets that they eventually had to dig entrances down to their houses.

TLDR; no disney middle ages

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
BTW... just downloaded and testing.

Is there any way to get rid of the huge red error messages covering the whole screen?

Literally the first scene after the intro, and it already prints 4 errors.

Reactions: soul_druidh

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
BTW... just downloaded and testing.

Is there any way to get rid of the huge red error messages covering the whole screen?

Literally the first scene after the intro, and it already prints 4 errors.
Restart the game, this one is kinda random, I'll fix it in the coming days.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I just started this game and before I can even see a pair of tits, I get an error message covering the whole screen. WTF? Why does anyone still use Unity? Seriously.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes