fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
BoredBasmati,
The original sentence, "Yes, thanks you darling," is incorrect because it uses "thanks" instead of "thank," and it lacks a comma after "thanks" and before "darling." The corrected sentence is "Yes, thank you, darling." :illuminati:

margaret.png

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Well, there are 2 bath scenes, actually probably 3 really, you got 1 where she tells the boy to take a bath, then you got 2 when she takes a bath, 1 from her pov and 1 from the boys pov, actually, it could be argued there are 4 bath scenes depending on how horny Agnes is.

No cock penetration of ass or pussy yet, unless the sleep sex is back from the last update, haven't seen it yet in this update as still waiting to see a cold night.
Yeah the (WIP) boy can get his at night... its in there when I played it last night.

Reactions: MasterChild

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Let's be honest here, this game wouldn't exist the Karryn's Prison didn't That mini-game, Even the desire system is the same. Lmao
So? Truly original concepts are very rare to find nowadays and there's nothing wrong with borrowing from a successful game in order to better your own. Not to mention you basically just copied post #881 (https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-town-v0-4b-boredbasmati.168818/post-13006483) which you liked, so you're literally a hypocrite.

Reactions: dfxtyphoon

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
So? Truly original concepts are very rare to find nowadays and there's nothing wrong with borrowing from a successful game in order to better your own. Not to mention you basically just copied post #881 (https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-town-v0-4b-boredbasmati.168818/post-13006483) which you liked, so you're literally a hypocrite.
You took it too seriously. Did the phrase LMAO didn't tip you off to me maybe joking? Or have you never laughed in your life?

Edit: Not to mention I went out of my way to download the game. I like it.

Edit (2): I thought about your comment more and had a good laugh, if indeed the creator of this game took inspiration from Karryn's Prison bar mini-game, then despite not liking me (Or my post at least), you still agree with me because my statement is factual, you can't take inspiration from something that doesn't exist. Now that's funny. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
i really like this game, and hoping i dont have to wit too much for the next realease, i think there should be hj or bj in the bar
P.S: thoes someone knows when in the next release???

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
i can't have enough of karryn's prison, so this game is an absolute win.
needs some balancing around the desire meters. at some point it is absolutely impossible to keep even a single one low, for example trying to maintain virginity.

Reactions: Hellzink
Jul 23, 2017
it just keeps on freezing like that from time to time. so far I technically can press buttons but not the ones to progress, but the only way to play it again is to quit.

Reactions: fin_369

ButtersCooper

Dec 20, 2023
“花花公子,帖子:13019057,成员:380082” said:
v0.4b 的图库解锁器

替换“CorruptionTownWin-0.4b\CorruptionTown_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll”

请随意先浏览一下,因为这是我的第一个贡献。
[/引用]
me the same

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I feel inspired to make a game like this but it's a modern setting with a cosplayer attending events!
that would most likely do well.

bringing it back to Corruption Town though, I did enjoy the last update but as much as the bar game is enjoyable, I would like to see more development elsewhere in game, like more with the troll and maybe even some hints at the orc invasion. A sign of the potential danger in future for the characters and town they in, the invasion has been mentioned in some of the bar talk but we haven't seen anything on it for awhile. Seems logical that the troll could be tied into allowing passage into town as he is nefarious and do anything for money.

anyway just some thoughts, sure you got some good plans for this.

Reactions: The_Sovereign
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes