TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I've tried 5 times with everything maxed (except alcohol resistance), paired with how out of your control getting drunk is (granted its not that hard but still, out of your hands) and not getting it
Are you using the 4b update or still using 4a, there was a bug with 4a.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Would love to see Agnes when she passes out on the floor that the boys stretch her out on a table and gang fuck her in all her holes. When they are gone, Otto fucks her as well before taking her home where Henry, seeing cum everywhere, fucks her too. Eventually, Agnes becomes pregnant and it turns out that Henry is the lucky Daddy to be. Agnes continues working in the tavern as her belly grows. I so want to see a pregnant, slutty/whore bar wench working in the tavern.
Agnes doesn't need to get drunk anymore, because she has accepted her place as a slut/whore and she is okay with it. So, she and Henry will have a healthy baby. Henry becomes Mom's main lover and Mom's pimp.

Reactions: Homaru_Yoku

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
anyone know how to do panties snatched
Panties snatched just happens one night while she's asleep, think it's random or just after she meets Gideon for the first time. But if she loses her panties, just go to Gideon's shop and buy them back.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I guess j missed tha quest since it doesn't work for me, anyways is there a vaginal scene already in the game yet?
Well, there are 2 bath scenes, actually probably 3 really, you got 1 where she tells the boy to take a bath, then you got 2 when she takes a bath, 1 from her pov and 1 from the boys pov, actually, it could be argued there are 4 bath scenes depending on how horny Agnes is.

No cock penetration of ass or pussy yet, unless the sleep sex is back from the last update, haven't seen it yet in this update as still waiting to see a cold night.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes