TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Guys, Event Market and the event with the guards do not work, can you help me out?
What do you mean they don't work, are you doing it right, Agnes needs to be wearing her panties to trigger the events, the market one is in the afternoon and the guard house one is in the evening, if you're not sure if Agnes is wearing her just go in to Gideon's shop and see if her panties are for sale or not.

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
Experiencing game freezes whenever something passes fast on the screen when clicking "wait"

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
So anytime it gives me the option to either do something like Flash Panties or Refuse, I can only ever Refuse. How do I get around that?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionTown-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i loved the scene and setup of when she gets drunk and stumbles to the floor, gets masturbated on. would love to see, if you successfully get back up, for her to continue working the shift with cum on her. probably a ton of work, but damn would be so hot to see that and other related things to chain after, reactions, etc.

either way. still having fun with it. looking forward to future updates. :love:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Anything we can do about the non-transparant textbox? It's in the way quite often. Normally I would use RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox but yeah... :LOL:

nice game so far btw!

Reactions: blastwave2k

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
1708548095689.png
there's bug that not allow you to do anything when you got only one customer, i got it several times and it annoy me, if there's at least 2 customers i can click on the second one and then it comes back to normal, if there's only one, then i can't do any action and only thing i can do i exit game, please do something

Reactions: GemKiller
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes