AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Love this game :love: Just bought those clothes for 2000??? what do i do with them? If i cant do shit, i load my save :)

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
They are, but Agnes need to get a little tipsy. Try to stay near a table of 3 and constantly serve them drinks. You need to unlock the Drink Alcohol interaction by improving your mouth corruption.
The new corruption system seems a bit messed up. First dirty fingers, then a kiss and finally a drink together? Come on, it makes more sense the other way around. Before a woman lets a pee-stained finger or a leper's stinking tongue stick down her throat, she needs a lot of drinks. I think drinking should be available first. :unsure:

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
The new corruption system seems a bit messed up. First dirty fingers, then a kiss and finally a drink together? Come on, it makes more sense the other way around. Before a woman lets a pee-stained finger or a leper's stinking tongue stick down her throat, she needs a lot of drinks. I think drinking should be available first. :unsure:
1708440545906.png
This is the order in which interactions are unlocked. DrinkAlcohol could indeed be unlocked earlier.

Reactions: MasterChild

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
linux version 0.4a --> start game crasnh no error info windows close.....

im search file ... size 10 000 0001 baits :>

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
What I must do to trigger advertisement market and guard events? I fulfil for a long time the requirements and my stats are high. I dont know how to check if she have panties only, but the events are not starting

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
I want to support this game. I am thinking about buying it from itch io. Any downsides compared to the other ways?

Reactions: sdjins

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What I must do to trigger advertisement market and guard events? I fulfil for a long time the requirements and my stats are high. I dont know how to check if she have panties only, but the events are not starting
Go into Gideon's store in the morning or afternoon and check if her panties are fort sale or not, if they aren't it means she's wearing them, if they are then buy them back, then go to inn and click on the event option in the afternoon for market and evening for the guards.

Reactions: rh12

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
linux version 0.4a --> start game crasnh no error info windows close.....

im search file ... size 10 000 0001 baits :>
Just tried it on my own Linux machine (Mint) and it works. Check the ~/.config/unity3D/BoredBasmati/CorruptionTown if there is any "Crashes" folder in there. If so, send me what's there. Maybe we can find a solution.

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
very good game so far, good scenes, good quality, good improvement in gameplay, after unlocking some skills it becomes very easy and practical to play in the bar, good luck to the developer, looking forward to the next update.

I also liked the option that makes the son's scenes optional, very useful.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How the hell do you go to gideons shop to buy back panties?
As Agnes, go to the market in the morning or afternoon and Gideon's shop should be an option. Then select shop when inside and her panties should appear there.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Just tried it on my own Linux machine (Mint) and it works. Check the ~/.config/unity3D/BoredBasmati/CorruptionTown if there is any "Crashes" folder in there. If so, send me what's there. Maybe we can find a solution.
good update I like the added scenes, bugs I noticed : beside the blowjobs being broken that others have mentioned , another bug arises when you clean the tables, after the cut scene your avatar is missing so you can't see her hold the trays if to can do a lewd action or kiss a guy at the table it will come back, but until then you do not know which alcohol you still have to serve.

Reactions: k4rmaST_

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
good update I like the added scenes, bugs I noticed : beside the blowjobs being broken that others have mentioned , another bug arises when you clean the tables, after the cut scene your avatar is missing so you can't see her hold the trays if to can do a lewd action or kiss a guy at the table it will come back, but until then you do not know which alcohol you still have to serve.
i bought the game on itch.io. I think the bugs are gone in 0.4b

Reactions: Candy1970
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes