popober

Jun 9, 2017
Groping does not lock a turn. The only instance where a turn is skipped is when Agnes has a climax.
I said consume, not skip or lock. Their patience counter still ticks down when they grope you, for some stupid reason--I mean, they can't wait to get their orders out but they still get impatient while running their hands over her? Gameplay-wise, it punishes strategic play; you think you have a good number of turns before a table gets impatient, only to lose your tip streak just because everyone and their grandmother wants to stick their fingers in Agnes' asshole before letting her take their orders.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
No, the number of turns is set, thus the number of actions you can perform before the client starts losing satisfaction. It's completely deterministic and rewards good planning without reliance on randomness.
Nope. Not when your actions are eaten up by groping RNG.

Okah

Mar 1, 2018
nice great potential
margaret is nice
dont make same mistakes than others dev by adding 25000 others female to the game

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I just tested it out. Yes they are. I don't know why you're trying to lie about this.

He starts with 7 turns. I play my turn by moving to his table. He plays his turn by groping Agnes. He finishes his turn and you have one less turn to serve him in time.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
THIS. THIS is the issue. Getting groped uses up a turn. It seems like you just misunderstood what I meant by "consume."
Every action consumes a turn, whatever the client may do, thus no reliance on randomness, that's the whole point.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Every action consumes a turn, whatever the client may do, thus no reliance on randomness, that's the whole point.
Getting groped is RNG. I click on someone, no groping, no turn used. I click on someone, Agnes gets groped, turn is used.

popober

Jun 9, 2017

Turn are used whenever you make an action.
Then there's a bug making it inconsistent for me, because I can definitively tell you that clicking on someone sometimes doesn't use a turn.

Actually, the skills were bugged when I first started. I thought the baseline you could carry was 3 from the getgo, because unlocking an "Efficient Barmaid" level let me carry four drinks--the last one was floating on the other side.

I also seem to remember that getting groped multiple times at one table uses up multiple turns--if that's not intended, then that's another bug. If that's intended, then it doesn't seem to fit the "deterministic" mold.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Then there's a bug making it inconsistent for me, because I can definitively tell you that clicking on someone sometimes doesn't use a turn.

Actually, the skills were bugged when I first started. I thought the baseline you could carry was 3 from the getgo, because unlocking an "Efficient Barmaid" level let me carry four drinks--the last one was floating on the other side.

I also seem to remember that getting groped multiple times at one table uses up multiple turns--if that's not intended, then that's another bug. If that's intended, then it doesn't seem to fit the "deterministic" mold.
I just keep clicking and moving between tables to past time, or click the hour glass.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
keep getting this
If you play with the debug mode and you click on text with red element during interaction you may encounter that type of issue, not a bug.

1708436666755.png
If you have the "Super-Active Waitress" talent you use a turn every other action. That may be the cause of the confusion.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you for adding the bar scenes to a gallery. Unfortunately my game hard locked right before a 40 round session ended. It ended the mini game but the overlay was stuck on the dude sticking his finger in her mouth. Only option at the time I could hit was refuse and then it gives a bunch of null pointer object reference errors.
View attachment 3370880
Ended up having to relaunch the game and found out that my main menu gallery scene progress got wiped. Is there any way to restore it without loading older saves and replaying them?
I had a similar issue with the new update, when I tried to load a save, I think I just clicked through it. It wiped my points but it gave me 14 points to reassign. The money that Agnes earned (the poor slut) was still there. But, she wasn't flashing her panties anymore. It's a little weird, but, we'll adjust. These poor devs, have to deal with a lot of stuff on their plates.

Reactions: MasterChild

popober

Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 3371347
If you have the "Super-Active Waitress" talent you use a turn every other action. That may be the cause of the confusion.
That seems to be it. Slipped my mind that I managed to unlock that skill, even though it was just earlier today.

I'm still pretty sure I saw an instance of multiple gropings using up multiple turns before I got that skill, but I'm too worn out to try and replicate it right now.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes