blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
ok, so BoredBasmati i gotta say, this game has so far been a lot of fun. i'm at 74% progression so sadly i'm sure its coming to end of current content soon. but this reminded me of ollane 's stuff, where first i was like WTF is this, but the more i play it the more i'm can't wait to see what happens next.

will definitely be keeping an eye out for a bit. lots of potential here :D

Reactions: SirBobby

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Limiting yourself to one fetish closes the door to so many great games on this website.
There are enough games out there, pregnancy usually comes after filling them up, time after time, but they are either on pills, or the MC is shooting duds. Impotent guys in a game???

Reactions: Crytec

VonSpiegel

Dec 6, 2018
None of my saves, nor the autosaves, are working on the new version. Attached is a print of the error message.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
UPDATE

Corruption Town 0.4b
(from Patreon post)

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Changelog v0.4b
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Agnes bust no longer disappear after cleaning a table.
- Blowjob require less mouth desire to be triggered (80 mouth desire, 70 cock desire).

If you want to post bullshit like "Hero" and so on, please spare me.
Just download and enjoy.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
None of my saves, nor the autosaves, are working on the new version. Attached is a print of the error message.
not surprising its unity and when you make changes that supersede the point were your saves were it can crash all you can do is delete the saves and start fresh

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
UPDATE

Corruption Town 0.4b
(from Patreon post)

Win: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Mac: PIXELDRAIN
Linux: PIXELDRAIN
Android: PIXELDRAIN MEGA

Changelog v0.4b
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Agnes bust no longer disappear after cleaning a table.
- Blowjob require less mouth desire to be triggered (80 mouth desire, 70 cock desire).

If you want to post bullshit like "Hero" and so on, please spare me.
Just download and enjoy.
How to trigger blowjob scene?

Reactions: k4rmaST_

VonSpiegel

Dec 6, 2018
not surprising its unity and when you make changes that supersede the point were your saves were it can crash all you can do is delete the saves and start fresh
That's the last thing I wanted to hear because the progression of the game is so slow...

But I guess you're right.

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
I managed to reproduce the error, event though you have an error message you can click and continue performing the dialogs. To be on the safe side make a new save from this one and load it.
Edit: Since you are on a choice the procedure is a bit different; type the H key two time -> Save -> Load the save

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes