ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Think I go back even further, talking Sinclair ZX81.
That was the cutest little computer; you saved your work on a cassette player and I used an old B&W TV for a moniter before upgrading to a VIC-20 and then a C-64. That brings back memories.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Mattserino

May 7, 2020
Well I have ZERO problem with the mini game. Maybe play something else as a lot of people like this game the way it is.
The thing is that the mini-game is literally Karryn's Prison at home. The costumers don't take time to drink and order just after you served them, and again, if your mini-game is turn-based make a turn counter not a real time counter, it totally defeats the purpose of the mechanics and that's what Karryn's prison gest right and where this game flops

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
The thing is that the mini-game is literally Karryn's Prison at home. The costumers don't take time to drink and order just after you served them, and again, if your mini-game is turn-based make a turn counter not a real time counter, it totally defeats the purpose of the mechanics and that's what Karryn's prison gest right and where this game flops
The counter is not in real time.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Your opinion this game flops. Again you don't like it? Play something else. Don't try to encourage the dev to make changes to their game that you might like but many more will not. The game is great just the way it is and I for one am looking forward to more.

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
if your mini-game is turn-based make a turn counter not a real time counter
As bored Basmati said, it is not real-time, but rather turns are translated in "time". It is a little confusing, though. Especially since there is a lot of side-popups that vanish after some time and stuff.

Maybe, if not for that bar mini-game.
Corruption Town IS basically the minigame. What else is there? An Intro (her getting into town) and some side-events (advertising the bar, getting your panties back), but game-time-wise, the other elements are at best 5% of the game time. And from the story-perspective, the Bar is arguable even more the focus of the game.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Corruption Town IS basically the minigame. What else is there? An Intro (her getting into town) and some side-events (advertising the bar, getting your panties back), but game-time-wise, the other elements are at best 5% of the game time. And from the story-perspective, the Bar is arguable even more the focus of the game.
It's almost like saying, "Half Life 2 would've been good if it wasn't for the first-person shooting" :ROFLMAO:

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
I enjoy the minigame. It beats open-world grinding or repetitive day-by-day affection meters. It can be as short and interactive as the player wants. Dev implemented timers for good reason

Reactions: sdjins

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I enjoy the minigame. It beats open-world grinding or repetitive day-by-day affection meters.
You are absolutely right. The minigame is, as a minigame, one of the best there is. The only thing I am missing is the big game the minigame is integrated in :D . This game could be integrated as minigame in the best of the VNs out there and would do them justice. But as a stand-alone?

Reactions: ronan333

sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
You are absolutely right. The minigame is, as a minigame, one of the best there is. The only thing I am missing is the big game the minigame is integrated in :D . This game could be integrated as minigame in the best of the VNs out there and would do them justice. But as a stand-alone?
I think a lot of people enjoying this game want a game that is not a VN. There are lots of read and choose VN out there.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I think a lot of people enjoying this game want a game that is not a VN. There are lots of read and choose VN out there.
Well, thinking about it, maybe I missunderstood the intentions of the game. The intro threw me on the VN-path, but maybe you are right and I should think out of the box.

Somehow sad, because I saw some potential in the VN-part of the game and the "minigame" alone is nice to play, but does not satisfy me.

But thanks for pointing me to this :) .

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes