spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
You make some good points, but still its fun. The bar game gets a little old to grind threw. The whole part of the game where you are to calm a part of your body is completely useless. Maybe if more clothing was added to shield your body? Maybe try to stay pure? Or add some sort of immunity to gaining more points for 3 turns? The bar was really difficult mid-game till I realized I can just kick everyone except like 3-5 people at no more than 2 tables. Then I can just easily deal with them rack up exp multipliers and max out my skills. Maybe add an anger meter to the boss, so doing certain things makes him angry? Would be fun to have him exploit you in various ways, like dumping a beer on your shirt(wet shirt), ripping your panties off, forcing a blowjob behind the counter. And you can calm him by serving drinks, bringing him tips, flirting with him, etc.

I wouldnt mind seeing another game for the boy, maybe have him delivering various items(food, packages, etc) to homes on a single street. They of course only contain women because the men are all drinking at the bar, except maybe the women are not always home alone so you gotta be on your best behavior sometimes.

Looking forward to this game progressing overall. Hopefully I dont have to wait a year or two for more features.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Out of curiosity, will this work with future versions or does it need to be updated everytime?
It needs to be updated with every release.
same deal with all the previous versions
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-town-v0-5d-boredbasmati.168818/post-13019057
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-town-v0-5d-boredbasmati.168818/post-13273649
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-town-v0-5d-boredbasmati.168818/post-13665293
Replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with the attached one in CorruptionTown_Data\Managed and any patreon code is valid. (only works for 0.5d)

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Not totally sure, think it just happens or it's when you talk to her brother before she starts her shift.
it says you should end the shift with 3 clients at the same table, I did that and the scene won't start.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
it says you should end the shift with 3 clients at the same table, I did that and the scene won't start.
It was a while ago I played it, but was sure it was when you talk to the brother to accept his proposal about posing for Gideon and then he ask her to take a bottle to his friends and he drops the bottle and it rolls under their table. But hey, I didn't realise it was an achievement so it could be anything.

OK just replayed it via the gallery and it seems it just happens at the end of a shift, it might have been a daytime shift as it looked light outside the inn, she was also wearing her 'uniform' and her panties, so you might need to finish the shift fully clothed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vigeous

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yall need to stop following games so closely. just play it once or twice then wait a year for it to either have much more content or be finished... playing it every update just makes you not enjoy it as much, ruining it by the time the full release happens.
Agreed, I used to be very impatient about games I liked but then I thought "I will just find others" Besides a lot of the games just get abandoned anyways so not worth waiting.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Yall need to stop following games so closely. just play it once or twice then wait a year for it to either have much more content or be finished... playing it every update just makes you not enjoy it as much, ruining it by the time the full release happens.
Wise words!

Reactions: blastwave2k

Ammonchip

Jun 20, 2020
we want more updates, we want more updates, update it pls, btw thanks nice project, this is the best renpy game that i had played

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes