tldrake

Sep 5, 2023
Again you don't like it? Play something else.
There are too many nerds like you on this forum. These are games in-development. Feedback is good. The only way a dev is going to find out what does and does not work is to let people talk about the features. "Play something else" doesn't really help the developer at all. This is a game that clearly does a lot of things right and should be celebrated for that. But that doesn't mean that it is perfect, or that the dev can't improve on the project.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
There are too many nerds like you on this forum. These are games in-development. Feedback is good. The only way a dev is going to find out what does and does not work is to let people talk about the features. "Play something else" doesn't really help the developer at all. This is a game that clearly does a lot of things right and should be celebrated for that. But that doesn't mean that it is perfect, or that the dev can't improve on the project.
nope sorry, its about as close to perfect as you can get. If this person was just making suggestions that would be one thing. I have no problem with people making suggestions but insulting the game is not making suggestions. If you think someone insulting the game or the dev is a constructive way to communicate well then you and I disagree on how to do things. You also insulted me by calling me a nerd when I never insulted you or the person you are defending. The fact that several people liked your comment is pretty disgusting also.

Lucid_Rurouni

Sep 13, 2020
First off, great game. Second, I hope sex during the bar mini game is planned/coming soon.

My suggestion...oral - heart request by patron, they ask Agnes to "give it a kiss". Scene of that like groping ones but then the patron tries to push her deeper, Agnes says something like "it was suppose to be just a kiss" and patron retorts "he wants a deeper kiss" then give the options of refuse/endure/pleasure.

For anal/vaginal - they request "just the tip", proceed to give the whole thing, Agnes says something like "that feels like more then just the tip" after which the choice for refuse/endure/enjoy.

Could add another option tier at the end for the finish like - on floor/on Agnes/in Agnes.

And of course like other requests these can be unlocked in the skill tree so she can offer it.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes