sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
You can easily cheat the money and the exp on this game using cheat engine, just scan for number, play, scan next, edit, disable, move menu, play again

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
You really don't need a cheat for money, it's very easy to earn money in this game plus you don't really have a lot to spend it on.
funny that someone finally bring this up. for a game where we have to earn money, it really does seem like there's no need for it. there's nothing to spend it on. i assume the debt collectors will come harder at some point, but where's fun things for us to spend the money on.

and don't take this as add filler junk or more "maintenance" stuff (stat potions or progress unlocking). things to waste money on, or get "bonus" scenes with. soap for a new scene in the tub. flowers for a new scene with margaret? pillows for a new night scene? a book to buy Agnes, now Henry can peek under tale under her skirt. something we would WANT to spend money on would be cool.

Reactions: Balial42

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
funny that someone finally bring this up. for a game where we have to earn money, it really does seem like there's no need for it. there's nothing to spend it on. i assume the debt collectors will come harder at some point, but where's fun things for us to spend the money on.

and don't take this as add filler junk or more "maintenance" stuff (stat potions or progress unlocking). things to waste money on, or get "bonus" scenes with. soap for a new scene in the tub. flowers for a new scene with margaret? pillows for a new night scene? a book to buy Agnes, now Henry can peek under tale under her skirt. something we would WANT to spend money on would be cool.
What I was expecting to spend money on in the game was things like improving the shack they are living in, also apart from that 1 time someone came in to the shack when they was asleep there hasn't been anyone else. The only things to spend it on now are the sleeping and aphrodisiac potions 100g each from Gideon and improving the bar 1000g.

As for the debt collector, can't even remember how much the debt is, but I'm sitting there in my game with 58k gold, could probably rack up a lot more, but got to the stage I just try to complete the new scenes and achievements now.

Reactions: blastwave2k
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes