Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
You need to first corrupt the headmaster of the school and then on Mondays during the weekly assembly you can use a gas potion there. As for the teachers you should be able to do it once the headmaster is corrupted and you work at the school, same using a gas potion.

To find Sophia you must go to the livingroom and tell your family that you want to visit grandma.
On a side note, the Sophia content is bugged (at least for me) and it's impossible to use a potion on her since the game will crash. (SEE BELOW)

The same thing is happening to me. Wait for a fix.
Yeah, me too

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's bugged. The last family dinner stage is under a conditional block that can never trigger. Here's a quick bugfix, unzip and drop aunt.rpy into your /game folder:

Anand

Jan 25, 2018
This is the scene im getting when i do family dinner. How can i go to a more advance family dinner?

Corrupt them further . Then you'll get the dinner scene with Jenny and Nicole's bondage outfit with Aunt and the twins in more revealing clothes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...use the threads seach function to get answers to questions that have already been asked SEVERAL GODDAMN TIMES and have been answered as often...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Get their corruption levels up to 210, then go to the sanctuary and ask about how to enslave girls. Then go talk to the girl you want and select "make her slave."

Note you can't enslave Nicole until Jenny is enslaved.

Spinalcord

Dec 22, 2018
Every time i want to talk with sophia or give her a potion why its always back to main menu, can anyone know how to fix it ? And where i must suppose to put game folder apartement.rpy ? In the save folder ? Please answer

Spinalcord

Dec 22, 2018
Im already download the sophia bug file (apartement.rpyc) and put the folder in the save folder, but it still not work every time i talk or give potion im always back to main menu, is there anyone know where i must put this (apartement.rpyc) ?? Please answer.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes