cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
this update was really disappointing. Heather events are currently no point at all.

this was posted before, for people that wants to know. However its Unofficial changelogs brought to you by UnRen.

Heather slave event
Heather slave at the pool
Club only after you enslave Heather it's a club you can manage using your slave has a table dancing mini game where you have to match a slave to the clients request
School layout changed into a mini map.
School pool with Lifeguard

(can't remember who posted it)
I said it many times here and I will repeat it again: Do not play update to update!

Put the game on hold for a few months (my second or third month now) and then the updates are no longer a "disappointment".

If i weren't a tester for MotH I would do the same with MotH. ;)

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I said it many times here and I will repeat it again: Do not play update to update!

Put the game on hold for a few months (my second or third month now) and then the updates are no longer a "disappointment".

yeah that is a really good idea

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am using that tactic for every game on this site.
(for years).
I think that at this stage i'll play a game 3 times in a year(maximum).
Same with MotH...Amazing game, but not worth in to play every 2 weeks from start to finish every time :p

And this game is a perfect example of waiting.
Playing this every month for 10 minutes of new content....No...Rather wait until i have an hour of new content(at least)

But there are games on this site that i haven't played in a half a year because i'm waiting for new content to rack up.
Good things come to those who wait ^^
Yeah.. after I joined F95 I started to act like an addict: Where is the next update.. wow update.. update is a disappointment; too small; not satisfying etc..

After putting many games on-hold like Corruption I started to realized how bad and boring many games are! And now after a few months it gets easier to pass on each update and wait longer.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
So... The mechanics of this game are: work to get money, buy magic potions, give them to women, they magically will be mindless puppets in your power, and then you can abuse them... Is that the game, in a nutshell? Without those magic potions, you are just the last shit and can´t get the attention of any woman in the game?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

What is MotH?

THE_DMK

Nov 12, 2017
To all those who thinks this is a small update.
If you speak to nicole and jenny in the living room (i did it after they became slaves). You get access to your grandmother (sophia) in the apartment building, in the other town

admitably there is only 5 scenes

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes