KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I'd love to see that, but for I think that would require the game to get an ending, which doesn't seem to be in the plans currently.
That's one thing that I hate about these Patreon-powered infinite games, there's never an end goal and some content like pregnancy is very rare, by consequence. Compare with Japanese corruption/enslavement games that almost always end in pregnancy.
here in the west they need a lesson from good old hentai they know there stuff side not why do all the games need the end at the moment sombody is pregnant why cant they expand on that ? more preg sex more stuff ? more story ?

grim853

Jun 2, 2018
Hey, is this game good in terms of story or is it just another one of those fuck fest with no real story?
A little of both. Story is pretty standard, but is just motivating enough to keep you wanting to see the story scenes. It's also not so story driven that you lose your reason for booting it up halfway through either, if you catch my meaning.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
I would like to push Melissa one step further in order to give the potion to her husband but I cant do more staff meetings in school. Anytime I try now (moring,lunchtime,evening) on any day I get "Now all the teachers are in class and cannot convene a meeting".

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know when new content will be released for this game? An if so what is it going to be about?
Releases next week I think. Some teasers about the content are in the post he did today on his Patreon page but it's for Patrons only. Hoping someone can share the contents.

BlackBirb

Jul 15, 2018
I can't corrupt Heather past 210 (repeating event at work blocks regular dialogue menu), also how does one access the club?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder what the school update will be. MC has already taken it over, right?
Only point I see is to enslave the the teacher, the principal, and her family.
I think both the principal and her family still have one corruption level to go before they can be enslaved. And if the principal's level goes up, the teachers, school assembly and etc also have to change to match. Ms. Simpson is already at maximum corruption.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Soo what day is it coming out to be exact?
Hahahaha :D Nice one, buddy, there's so much unfinished content I doubt it will ever be finished. Hope I'm wrong, but I have this feeling, dev isn't focusing on closing current plots, instead I see some new stuff and teasers of even more, like 3rd map, when even 1st isn't done yet.
Don't get me wrong, that's probably the best "fuckfest" ever made, but doesn't seem to be heading in any specific direction.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes