Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hahahaha :D Nice one, buddy, there's so much unfinished content I doubt it will ever be finished. Hope I'm wrong, but I have this feeling, dev isn't focusing on closing current plots, instead I see some new stuff and teasers of even more, like 3rd map, when even 1st isn't done yet.
Don't get me wrong, that's probably the best "fuckfest" ever made, but doesn't seem to be heading in any specific direction.
He was talking about the update, and according to the patreon the $20 release will be on the 27th, so if any of the uploaders are that tier, it would be then but at latest June 30th or July 7th.

Reactions: TheDevian

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Oh... I see... well, so yeah, You're right, btw. roadmap's on Patreon, I believe it's public so anyone interested can check it anytime ;)

Endertheme

Jul 29, 2018
In case anyone doesn't know what the update contains in the updated 1.45:

<Features>

- Heather Slave event
- Heather pool date scene

- My Club Mini-game : Table Show
- My Club Open-up scenes: 5 characters

- School pool Lifeguard 3 level scenes
- School pool students 3 level scenes

- Remake the school map
- New Place: My Club, School pool
- New Character: Lifeguard
- Fixed private room dating bug

- Computer password: 1546

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Here you go
Why, that's 100% mad!

They can really dance, though. Nice moves.

How shiny are their bodies? Must have been working for at least half an hour, to build up that layer of sweat!

Cute scene - thanks!

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
How shiny are their bodies? Must have been working for at least half an hour, to build up that layer of sweat!
That's just a thing from the 3d modeler, Honey Select. It's considered as a bad modeler due to how misshapen the bodies look, but it's supposedly easy, depending on you definition of easy, to use.

Reactions: deviantfiend999

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Nice rocking of the breasts of the middle-generation woman though (Dava? can't rtemeber name - so many characters in the game!). The bodies are a bit plastic/wax/android, it's true, but isn't that more texturing than modeling?

youpla

May 9, 2017
Here you go

Utterly ridiculous and ugly...

Instead of this crap, he should work in giving us a decent update once for a time. It's been one year since this developer is milking his patreons by adding less and less content each month. The last two updates in particular have been lame.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I don't think the updates have gotten that much smaller. I've been following the game since 2017 and it's been like this. He's also making progress in finishing the enslavement of the original girls, if he was really just milking he would be focusing a lot more on the new city than he's been, he's balancing old and new pretty well so far (tho I still wish he would do the new city as a Corruption II, as the game filesize will just get ridiculous over time).

Reactions: Knight2416
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes