Apr 12, 2018
Hmm I can't seem to enslave Mrs. Simpson. I'm on a save from 1.80 but I had her corruption level maxed from before
Do you have the bugfix installed? If not install it.

Secondly, the requirments are that you've visited the Utopia introduction scene (Just in case you missed this) and that her corruption value is above 200. If all those conditions are met you will be able to enslave her.

Reactions: Knight2416

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Do you have the bugfix installed? If not install it.

Secondly, the requirments are that you've visited the Utopia introduction scene (Just in case you missed this) and that her corruption value is above 200. If all those conditions are met you will be able to enslave her.
I think maybe AON's mod was blocking her corruption from going up. I removed it for a bit to feed simpson some more potions then put it back after the slave ritual

Apr 12, 2018
I think maybe AON's mod was blocking her corruption from going up. I removed it for a bit to feed simpson some more potions then put it back after the slave ritual
Haha, that's exactly it. I had that same problem, but it completely slipped my mind that you might of had it. Glad you found out.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Unofficial Changelog for Corruption v1.85:
-Mrs. Simpson Slave Event
-Mrs. Simpson Slave Initiation Scene
-Mrs. Simpson Talk Event
-Mrs. Simpson Class Inspection Scene
-Mrs. Simpson Yoga Private Room Scene
-Melissa (Principal) Slave Event
-Melissa Talk Event
-New Staff Meeting Event/Teacher Enslavement Scene
-New Morning Assembly Event/Student Enslavement Scene
-School Support Campaign Speech Scene
-Lifeguard Slave Scene
-Girls in Principal's Office Impregnation Scene
-Girls in Principal's Office Pregnancy Announcement Event
-New School Hall Scene w/ Pregnant Girls from Principal's Office
-New School Toilet Scene
-New Gym Scene
-New Computer Room Scene
-New Pool Scene
-New Lifeguard Scene

New CG: 119

DISCLAIMER: DON'T INCLUDE MY OPINION IN THE CHANGELOG. Not yelling at you :p, it was pretty funny.

It seems that every-time the number of CG gets reduced, and I don't know what to think about that. The amount of new material in this update can be played (if you know what you are doing) in about 30 minutes, which isn't a good look if I must say. But once again, I am not a patron, and I suppose if the patrons are happy (Idk if you should be) it's alright in the end. Although, the "depravity" has been uped quite a bit in the past few updates, which I LOVE.
Is Melissa Slave event in Utopia?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Corruption [v1.85] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 3.81 GB

Download PC (639 MB): - - -
Download Mac (623 MB): - - -

Yves2x4

Oct 6, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Corruption [v1.85] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 3.81 GB

Download PC (639 MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (623 MB): - - -
MVP

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Is this still the case for this game? No interest in sharing and if it's unavoidable I'll just look elsewhere.
Not sure what the issue is, those that are enslaved don't whore themselves out, unless you have them work at the slave club and then there is no sexual interaction.

There is only implied sexual encounters with others which is not witnessed, say in the case of the teachers getting urinated on in the toilets (Which is seen but there is no sexual action) or coming into a teachers meeting saying they have had sex.

These are secondary characters, main characters do not have sex with anyone bar the MC or members of the harem.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
How can I enslave students? I tried every room in school after enslaving all the teachers.
After teachers are all enslaved, Mrs Simpson at Utopia, Principal in her office, other teachers at staff meeting, lifeguard at the pool, and council impregnated in Principals office, it would be then having an assembly on Monday.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes