Arone111

Mar 27, 2019
pretty sure there's a bug in the game. i can't make mrs. simson a slave even after feeding here 100 potions.
Potion seems ineffective on both her and the principal in school. pool lifeguard slave event definitely has a glich. Can't initiate staff meeting.

PLEASE CHECK INTO IT.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
pretty sure there's a bug in the game. i can't make mrs. simson a slave even after feeding here 100 potions.
Potion seems ineffective on both her and the principal in school. pool lifeguard slave event definitely has a glich. Can't initiate staff meeting.

PLEASE CHECK INTO IT.
did you use the bug patch on the OP

May 25, 2017
Hi i I have done the whole v 1.85 without any mods as soon as I start with D.S.-sama or AON mods the game does not work then Mrs Simpson corruption does not rise
;) (y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do you do that ? I have the patch and ms simpsons is still bugging
I had the bug, but I rolled back (or loaded a save), and then enslaved the rest of the staff (principal first, then the teachers and swim coach, then as we keep saying, go to the gym on Mon morning, and use the gas potion in the assembly. If you haven't done that before, then it will take many times. Then I was able to go back to her room and it worked fine.

Also, if you are using one of the mods, don't. They are not typically ready for prime time when the update is new. They usually have to be updated before you can use them, at least with the last few updates to the game.
what is CG?
Computer Graphics. In other words, art.

D

Deleted member 1904081

I managed to do it all without it... I did it in this order I think:
  1. Went to Mrs Simpson's class a few times.
  2. Made her slave
  3. Made principal slave (Mrs Simpson invites her to become a slave, so I'm guessing you have to make her a slave first)
  4. Invited principal to sanctuary
  5. I think I made swim teacher slave here
  6. Did about 3-4 staff meetings until staff became enslaved
  7. Went to gym Monday morning and students were enslaved
  8. Went to principal's office to impregnate students (The timing of when the students are in her office is unclear to me)
  9. Went to hall to watch impregnated students encourage other students to get impregnated by MC

Reactions: hentai charley
D

Deleted member 1904081

Unsure what the "School Support Campaign Speech Scene" is though.

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
At no time do the MCs ladies have sex with other men. The statements made that after enslavement the girls are whored out is BullShitt.

There iis a sene where the teachers seduce Mr Simpson while MS is fucking her. But Mr. Simpson doent get any really.
There is a difference here. Mr C looks at slavery as "doing anything you tell her to do." Your deffinition is really called a commitment.

west78

Nov 14, 2019
Mrs. Simpson is bug after you make her your slave and talk to her in her class room you cant leave the room it keep repeating of you coming to her class and i try clicking the other options and nothing work

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
  1. Invited principal to sanctuary
Are you certain? I have not seen that option.
Mrs. Simpson is bug after you make her your slave and talk to her in her class room you cant leave the room it keep repeating of you coming to her class and i try clicking the other options and nothing work
i can't get out Mrs Simpson room school need to be fix
This was JUST answered, you cannot do that until you have enslaved the rest of the school, including the students.

Reactions: hentai charley
D

Deleted member 1904081

Are you certain? I have not seen that option.
I'm not sure where the bug is. I'm using a Windows 10, so it could be a problem with the OS? Again, it has to be done after Mrs Simpson is enslaved.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes