Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i found a bug after meeting mrs simpson in teh school after she is the slave talking to ehr and then click on get out you dont leave the room and you always get back to teh three actions you can do with her

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
i found a bug after meeting mrs simpson in teh school after she is the slave talking to ehr and then click on get out you dont leave the room and you always get back to teh three actions you can do with her
This has been discovered and there is a bug fix on the OP. Also make sure you are not using an out of date mod.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
like an example i read somewhere you supposed to enslave mom and sister first but if you save them before corrupting neighbors husband will break save so how do I do that. I don't even know how to meet him.
General rule of thumb for the two mothers & daughters, enslave the mother first. Now for MC's mother and sister, they need to be enslaved first as other characters enslavement scenes may feature them.

Now there is a quote for to be friendly with the neighbours husband before enslaving MC's mother & sister, this is achieved by raising the mother and sister to either 2nd or 3rd level of corruption, then take them to the spa on the weekend where you meet neighbours husband and he sees you playing with their asses and tits. After you leave he will talk to you outside and become friendly with you.

This will then allow you to meet him in the park at night an watch a horny couple and eventually once you have corrupted his wife enough, you will fuck her in the park in front of him.

Hopefully this helps. The walk through on the OP though not in any order does point you in the right direction, though is only for v 1.60.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
forgive me for bugging you guys but how do i fix this try to open gallery and get this

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Will taking your mother and sister to the spa on the weekend to see your neighbor enable an NTR / share path with him in the future? if so if i enslave them will i avoid it?

Reactions: rgnar62

Apple Jinx

Nov 2, 2019
I think I finished all the content but I am not sure. I enslaved Mrs. Simpsons, impregnated the students, and enslaved the entire school. I also enslaved the principal and she is now wearing the "bitch" collar. Am I correct in assuming that only Mrs. Simpsons from the school shows up in the private room despite the entire staff and students becoming my slaves?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i have simpsons corruption at like 253 how much higher do i have to take her for her scenes to trigger
That should be more than high enough for it. Maybe make certain everyone else in the school is as corrupted as they can be as well, that might be blocking you.

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
I think I finished all the content but I am not sure. I enslaved Mrs. Simpsons, impregnated the students, and enslaved the entire school. I also enslaved the principal and she is now wearing the "bitch" collar. Am I correct in assuming that only Mrs. Simpsons from the school shows up in the private room despite the entire staff and students becoming my slaves?
They are his slave but he didn't "enroll" them through Utopia so they will not be in Utopia private rooms. at least that's the logic for now.

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Corruption-v1.85+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join my

You can if you want.
The new UI looks awesome man. :love: Very good work. (y)

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes